Club Expands Villa And Experiential Vacation Collections And Adds a New VIP Member Benefit
DENVER, Nov. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Exclusive Resorts®, the world's leading vacation club, announced the expansion of its portfolio to include two new destinations, U.S.-based and worldwide immersive travel itineraries and special benefits at one of the world's most renowned fitness and wellness immersion programs, The Ranch at Live Oak Malibu.
"Each year our goal at Exclusive Resorts is to expand our robust portfolio of residences and experiences while continuing to honor our commitment to providing an unmatched level of quality and service," says Cathy Ross, CEO of Exclusive Resorts. "These new properties and experiential travel options provide even more ways for members to experience the world, while perfectly representing the luxury, variety and excellence for which Exclusive Resorts is known."
Exclusive Resorts added two new locations to its portfolio this fall, Miami, FL and Napa, CA, where guests can experience the following:
- Miami – Located in the heart of South Beach, Exclusive Resorts' four, three-bedroom residences at the new One Hotel are just steps from the city's eclectic food scene, vibrant culture, pristine beaches and enthralling nightlife. Travelers have access to the hotel's four pools and active adventures like paddleboard yoga classes and kayaking excursions.
- Napa – Set amongst the vibrant rolling hills and lush vineyards of the Napa Valley, Exclusive Resorts' four, two-bedroom residences at The Carneros Inn offer yoga, Sunday vineyard runs, complimentary bikes, celebrated dining options and luxurious spa treatments at the Spa at the Carneros Inn.
Exclusive Resorts also introduced new experiential travel itineraries in Alaska, Antarctica, Charleston, SC, Ireland, Mexico, Nashville, Newfoundland, Patagonia, Washington D.C. and three safaris in South Africa that start from Kruger National Park and venture to Cape Town, Sabi Sand Reserve and Zimbabwe, thus expanding its popular collection to over 40 itineraries in some of the world's most amazing destinations. Highlights include:
- Antarctica: The White Continent – This once-in-a-lifetime immersive tour of Antarctica with Lindblad Expeditions provides travelers the opportunity to embark on Zodiac rides, hike and kayak amongst the dramatic glaciers and rookery and see Antarctica's incredible wildlife during the 12-day excursion.
- Newfoundland and Fogo Island – Guests have the opportunity to discover the beauty and unique nature of Newfoundland on this five-day getaway. The trip starts in St. John's, the culinary and cultural heart of the region, and finishes in Fogo Island where travelers have the opportunity to stay in the world-renowned Fogo Island Inn.
- Patagonia: Self-Driving Jeep Adventure – On this 9-day, self-guided Jeep voyage, guests will set off on incredible hikes to breathtaking forests, catamaran excursions to watch calving glaciers and horseback rides to hidden lagoons.
The Club also partnered with The Ranch at Live Oak Malibu to provide members attending The Ranch's week-long fitness and weight loss experience with exclusive benefits including a custom welcome basket and complimentary acupuncture treatment, chiropractic treatment or beginning and end of the program cholesterol tests. The Ranch will also host a series of fitness and wellness weekends for Exclusive Resorts members in Club residences — the first planned for Spring 2016 in Vail.
For more information on Exclusive Resorts, to request a brochure or to inquire about travel products and pricing, please contact 844.609.8684 or visit www.exclusiveresorts.com.
About Exclusive Resorts:
Exclusive Resorts is absolutely one of a kind. We are not merely a destination club, but a discerning and sophisticated community with a 13-year legacy providing our travelers with a distinctive lifestyle anchored by once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The private Club offers a suite of travel products and membership plans providing entree to the best the world has to offer: a vacation portfolio featuring more than 300 multimillion-dollar homes worldwide; curated experiences with exotic adventures spanning seven continents; privileged access to world-class VIP events; exclusive alliances with award-winning resort partners; and a collection of benefits and privileges with elite travel and luxury lifestyle brands. Founded in 2002 and acquired by Steve Case and Revolution Places in 2004, the Club has delivered over 220,000 vacations for its discerning travelers. For more information about Exclusive Resorts, visit exclusiveresorts.com or newsroom.exclusiveresorts.com, call 844.609.8684, and follow Exclusive Resorts on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Exclusive Resorts