COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Oct. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today previews an array of announcements from exhibitors participating in the 2015 ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference. Attendees will be given a first look at exhibitors' new products, services and research to be unveiled in anticipation of the event. ICMI's Contact Center Demo & Conference is the industry's most essential educational experience, supplying a conference program that uncovers best practices for optimizing today's contact centers and provides actionable insight to thrive in the years ahead. The 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference will take place October 19-21, 2015, at the Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference.
"This year's exhibitors will fill the demo hall with new innovations and solutions geared towards taking customer management to the next level," said Patty Caron, Event Director. "We're always excited for our attendees to get a first glimpse into exhibitors' newly-launched solutions and discover what new tools they can implement into their day to day operations."
Below is a preview of announcements exhibitors will showcase at ICMI's 2015 Contact Center Demo & Conference:
- AireSpring (booth 412) has added enhanced branch logic to their dynamic scripting module in the award-winning AireContact Cloud Contact Center solution. Enhanced features allow fully customizable agent scripts which adapt based on customer response and can accommodate any business process from overcoming sales objections, ensuring consistent customer service experiences or streamlining technical support.
- Avatar Technology (booth 404) introduces Avatar Soundboard 2.0., featuring new sounds and the ability to rank transfers so your closers can focus on only the hottest and most qualified leads, saving time and increasing profits. It also gives you lead generation without the accent, making your agents sound like Wall Street pros.
- Customer Relationship Metrics' (pedestal 1314) new report, "Maximum Agent Performance: The Astonishing Truth for Contact Center Leaders," analyzes the highlights and lowlights from a 15-year study on contact center agent performance and industry development. The study reveals advanced-practices in Quality, VoC, Metrics, and Emotional Intelligence for tomorrow's high-performing leaders.
- Directly (pedestal 717) will be showcasing their new on-demand customer service app, which intelligently routes helpdesk tickets to expert users and rewards them for quick resolution. They'll also be offering demos of their complete platform with inside looks into how companies like Airbnb, Lyft and MobileIron scale support and improve customer experience.
- Enghouse Interactive (booth 826) is releasing updates to its contact center platforms which are specifically built for the enterprise, SMB/resellers, and service providers respectively. They can be deployed in the cloud, on premises or in a hybrid model and can be paid for in a subscription model regardless of the deployment type.
- Five9 (booth 1104), in partnership with ICMI, discovered key data from a recent survey, which highlights the need for new metrics and measurement for modern contact centers to succeed in today's industry. Findings will be available beginning October 21, 2015.
- Fonolo (pedestal 1713) is now offering interactive SMS functionality with its call-back solution. Callers who request a call-back can stay informed about their progress in the call center queue by receiving updates via text message.
- Jacada (booth 623) will introduce SalesEngage, empowering sales and service agents to proactively engage customers through chat, voice and video channels – providing full context of the interaction through a seamless omnichannel experience. Utilizing document sharing, document exchange and co-browsing capabilities SalesEngage improves sales conversions and reduces abandonment by delivering a superior and effortless agent-driven interaction.
- OnBrand24 (pedestal 1316) is pleased to announce an innovative new staffing model that is referred to internally as "semi-dedicated brand specialists." These brand specialists provide a unique blend of price and efficient service for select applications in a BPO environment.
- OpenSpan (pedestal 702) will be releasing a case study about Associated Bank. Associated Bank, a top 50, publicly traded U.S. bank, is using OpenSpan Intelligence to leverage data to actively improve how employees work and how they use the technology to deliver service to customers.
- PTP (booth 410) will release results from a cross-industry survey of how organizations and customers feel the social channel should be leveraged. Learn from leaders in CX about how contact center walls are breaking down and customer experience is being optimized enterprise wide.
- SightCall (pedestal 1709) will showcase how visual interactions extend omni-channel communication. With a single touch from your mobile application, customers engage with your business in a whole new way, showing their issues in real-time. Your team will be able to solve more issues quickly, reducing product returns and avoiding unnecessary technician dispatches.
- Support.com (booth 422) will be unveiling their new Nexus® Self Support cloud product for self-service connected support. Organizations using Nexus® Self Support can embed support functionality directly into their products or mobile apps, leverage context across support interactions, and harness analytics to drastically improve support experiences and customer satisfaction.
- Teleopti (booth 1426) will be unveiling a "true" Multi-Skilled Forecasting and Scheduling WFM tool with Gamification. This allows multi-skilled call centers to accurately predict incoming volumes and create efficient schedules in Omni-channel environments.
- Tethr (pedestal 1308) is debuting a machine learning platform that listens to every call securely from the cloud. Demonstrations will showcase searchable speaker separated transcriptions using real-time voice-to-text transcription, insights dashboard, and synchronization of call insights with Salesforce and other CRMs. Visit us to get free processing and dash boarding of historical calls.
This year's demo hall will host a range of activities and events including the Demo Hall Bash sponsored by Salesforce, where attendees can browse the latest solutions while networking with fellow professionals. The Newcomer's Networking event will help guide those joining the conference for the first time through fun activities geared towards making the most of their first experience. Passport to Prizes and the Community Treasure Chest will also be offered to award attendees with prizes during the event. Guests can also stop by for the Career Development Roadmap, offering customized professional development "roadmaps" recommending next steps in contact center team development.
To view the full conference program, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference/Conference/Schedule
Two and three-day passes are available. For more information and to register, visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference. Register with code ICMIPR and save $200 off your two-day or three-day pass.
Apply for a Media Pass
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)