LONDON, July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
From unforgettable safaris to romantic breaks in the Moroccan mountains, Virgin Limited Edition - Sir Richard Branson's award-winning collection of stunning retreats - offer the ultimate African escapes.
Book a last minute Virgin Limited Edition holiday with the 'Winelands and Wildlife' offer that combines an exciting safari at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in the Sabi Sand, followed by wining and dining in Franschhoek at Mont Rochelle Hotel and Vineyard. Guests can enjoy seven nights for the price of five including four nights of getting up close and personal with Africa's magnificent wildlife at Ulusaba, and three nights enjoying Mont Rochelle's unique hilltop setting and private vineyard. This offer is available for new bookings for stays until 30th September 2015.
If a Kenyan safari sounds enticing then capture some magical moments at Mahali Mzuri with a free night offer. Located in the Olare Motorogi Private Conservancy, witness some of the most diverse and fascinating wildlife Kenya has to offer. Guests will enjoy twice daily game drives, delicious meals and much more. Book to stay for at least three nights before 19th October and get one night free.
Our Moroccan property, Kasbah Tamadot, offers the perfect setting to chill out and relax at the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Escape for a four night break and get the final night on a complimentary bed & breakfast basis until 31st August 2015.
For bookings please call 0800-716-919 (toll free) or +44(0)208-600-0430; alternatively, visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com/offers for more details on all property offers.
Notes to Editors:
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya and Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa.
Terms and Conditions:
Ulusaba and Mont Rochelle
- The package is available for arrivals until 30th September 2015
- The above rates are based on staying in a Safari Room at Ulusaba for 4 nights and a Shiraz Room at Mont Rochelle for 3 nights.
- This offer is subject to availability at both properties. We suggest that you stay at Ulusaba first however the offer can be booked in order of your preference
- This offer can be combined with Ulusaba's Kids go Free Offer, although not with any other special offers.
- All our normal booking terms and conditions apply
- Subject to availability and applies to new bookings only for stays until 19th October
- This offer cannot be used for cancelled then reinstated bookings
- Blackout dates may apply as well as all our normal terms and conditions
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Stays must be for a minimum of 3 nights and there is a maximum of one free night per booking
- Stays until 31st July during our high season will be offered our low season rates
- This offer is valid for new bookings only for stays until 31st August 2015
- Our full board supplement is available for MAD 850 per person, per night including lunch and dinner (excluding drinks)
- Our usual booking terms & conditions apply
- Longer stays of 5 nights or more are also available
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or packages with the exception of the 'Kids go free' offer
- The Deluxe Suite with Pool can be booked within two months of your arrival
SOURCE Virgin Limited Edition