LAS VEGAS, Nov. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Experience Specialists (GES), a global full service provider for live events, invites International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Expo! Expo! attendees to "Experience GES" by visiting its U.S. booth #131, its Canadian booth #164 and its onPeak|GES booth #152. Attendees who visit all three booths can be entered into a daily drawing to win an Apple Watch or Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch.
Attendees will "Experience the Unexpected" and learn about the many solutions GES provides event organizers:
- Augmented Window – For the first time ever at IAEE, immerse yourself into the "unexpected" and capture a photo opportunity. This technology is a great feature to implement in 2016 to submerse your attendees into a branded customer experience.
- Sustainability – GES is leading the industry in helping clients produce cost-effective sustainable events, and GES is the first and only global, full-service events provider to earn APEX/ASTM Level 2 Certification and ISO 20121.
- Technology – Catch a sneak peek at GES' enhanced technologies focused around improving the attendee, exhibitor and show organizer experience.
- Event Accommodations – Did you know that onPeak|GES provides more than 4 million room event accommodations each year? Stop by to learn how onPeak can provide convenient and affordable accommodations for your event attendees.
- Audio Visual - GES is the official AV provider for Expo! Expo!, and GES and CadmiumCD were recently awarded an Event Technology Award for the Best Technology Partnership.
- Global Solutions – Going or expanding globally in 2016? Meet our Executive Vice President of International and learn how GES is helping companies execute global programs with local, regional resources.
- Award-winning Service – Come meet our customer service team and learn firsthand why GES is the only event provider to earn the J.D. Power certification for seven years in a row.
- MarketWorks – Need expert event marketing help? Visit with our MarketWorks team to see how they can help you execute your 2016 event strategy.
GES is proud to support IAEE and to be the official services and audio visual provider for Expo! Expo! 2015. GES is also honored to be the supporting sponsor of more than 70 learning opportunities, including Sponsorships that Succeed 2.0 on December 2 at 8:30 a.m. GES' Executive Vice President of Strategy & MarketWorks, David Saef and Manager of Strategy & MarketWorks, Reagan Cookwill provide insights and ideas on location-based sponsorships, technology and measurement.
"Our team looks forward to connecting with attendees on the show floor and at the many events throughout Expo! Expo!," said GES Chief Sales Officer Jeff Quade. "Attendees will 'Experience the Unexpected' at IAEE, powered by GES."
On December 3, GES' Senior Vice President of National Sales, Julie Smith, CEM, CTA, will become IAEE's 2016 Chairperson. GES President Steve Moster remarked, "We are honored to have Julie lead IAEE in 2016. Her deep commitment to the advancement of our industry through advocacy and volunteerism has been unwavering. We are very proud of all she's accomplished and we are confident she will make a significant impact as IAEE's 2016 chairperson."
Global Experience Specialists, Inc. (GES), a Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI) company, is a global, full-service provider for live events, producing exhibitions, conferences, congresses, corporate events, exhibits and entertainment experiences. GES provides a wide range of services, including official show services, audio visual, cutting-edge creative and design, marketing and measurement services, and event accommodations – all with an unrivaled global reach. GES partners with leading shows and brands, including Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, Mary Kay, Spring Fair Birmingham, MAGIC, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, L'Oreal, and Simon Property Group. GES' National Servicenter® has been recognized with certification under the J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center Program℠ for the past seven years, and for the sixth year in a row Ad Age has named GES as one of the "World's 50 Largest Agency Companies." For more information visit www.ges.com.
702.591.3786 - mobile
SOURCE Global Experience Specialists