LONDON, July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Sir Richard Branson's private island in the British Virgin Islands, Necker Island, may be his home and favourite hideaway, but he doesn't mind sharing. With individual rooms now available for some last minute sunshine… what better way to see out the summer?
From tennis lessons with our resident professional to relaxing on your own beach, 'Celebration Weeks' on Necker Island are a fantastic way to experience a slice of life in paradise without having to book the entire island.
Guests can book a three, four or seven night stay for the week of the 26th July. Guests can also book a seven night stay for the following dates:
- 8th August
- 5th September
- 12th September
- 19th September
- 26th September (adults only)
- 17th October
- 24th October
Rates per couple start from USD $12,345 (at today's exchange rate £7,967) based on a three night stay in a Great House room.
Necker Island offers an abundance of activities for the little ones to get stuck into so why not take the whole family. From beach Olympics to water sports & treasure hunts, there are plenty of fun filled activities for every age, ensuring there's never a dull moment!
For bookings please call 0800-716-919 (toll free) or +44(0)208-600-0430; alternatively, visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com/necker-island for more details.
Notes to Editors:
- Your accommodation
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) - served in a variety of locations
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A dedicated team of over 100 staff
- Two freshwater infinity pools and a huge hot tub on the beach - plus there is a small hot tub at the top of the Great House
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Water sports equipment so you can go windsurfing, kite-surfing, water-skiing, sailing, snorkelling and even SCUBA diving plus much more
- Wireless internet throughout the island
- 7% local tax
- Please note that a 2.5% service charge is added to our accommodation rates.
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya and Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa.
SOURCE Virgin Limited Edition