POTTSVILLE, Pa., Jan. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EXTOL International, a leading provider of e-business integration software and services, achieves company-best revenue and an impressive customer retention rate in 2013.
"The commitment to our customers to continuously enhance our technology and services was the primary driving force for EXTOL in 2013. This included forging new partnerships, expanding our support and training services, and advancing our technology solutions," said Tony Baran, president and CEO of EXTOL.
EXTOL's most notable 2013 highlights include:
- All-time record revenue: EXTOL recorded $12.3 million in revenue in 2013, which is the highest in the 25-year history of the company. Additionally, EXTOL remains debt free. This revenue growth comes in part by the 76 percent increase in EXTOL EDI Integrator for i (EEI) sales, and a 35 percent services revenue increase over the previous year.
- Forging new ground: Entering into new international partnerships, with companies such as Primeur, enabled EXTOL to expand its European presence and see increased partner sales.
- Keeping customers satisfied: EXTOL acquired 70 new customers in 2013, which join an existing customer base that has seen a 95% retention rate since 1989.
- Leading the way: For the seventh consecutive year, EXTOL was named to Software Magazine's annual "Software 500" list. Additionally, EXTOL Secure Exchange (ESX) 5.5 received the Drummond certification in the third quarter of 2013.
- Product Advancements: EEI v6.4 was made available in 2013, offering IBM i users a more advanced automation tool for B2B transactions.
"As we close the books on 2013, we come out with a lot of insight about how we can continue to work closely with our customers to help them with their integration needs," added Tony Baran. "We are excited to continue to offer integration tools to help our customers do business in a smart, cost-effective way.
For more information about EXTOL International and its business integration tools, visit www.extol.com.
About EXTOL International
EXTOL International is a provider of e-business integration tools that easily allow enterprises of all sizes to connect with their customers and suppliers. With EXTOL, businesses can quickly build, manage, and extend integration across any application and environment by controlling all EDI, XML, Spreadsheet, Database, and Flat File communications with ERPs and other business management systems.
For more information about EXTOL, visit www.extol.com.
SOURCE EXTOL International