POTTSVILLE, Pa., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EXTOL International, a leading provider of automated e-business integration software and services, today released the general availability of its EXTOL EDI Integrator for i v6.4 (EEI v6.4). This version of EEI has the following features and enhancements that provide users with more advanced automation of external and internal B2B data transactions and a better end-user experience:
- Automated FTP – Users automatically poll remote FTP servers and create connections only when files exist on the remote server. Enhancements to Control Scripts, such as command validation and script editing/view consolidation are also included.
- Work Fields - These variable fields can be populated and used during translation and are used to store and retrieve data.
- Repeating Elements - This release includes support for the full set of X12 standards, including repeating elements.
- Data Searching – Users have more enhanced views, new ways to search for messages and added data operations.
- User Interface - The web-based user interface has been enhanced with an updated look and feel as well as added functionality, such as auto-enter and a commonly used options menu.
"EDI is a critical business process that has to be reliable and easily manageable. EEI v6.4 gives EXTOL customers the automation, reporting and most importantly the performance they need to manage internal and external data transactions," said Jeff Inns, vice president, product infrastructure. "We believe these enhancements will further the level of quality and ease of use our customers have come to expect from EXTOL solutions."
EEI v6.4 has an extensive set of processing, mapping and auditing functions that enable companies to more efficiently manage daily operations among its trading partners, remote locations, outsourced services and/or cloud services. Additionally, because of its suitability for both batch-oriented EDI and continuous processing of business data, EEI v6.4 enables the rapid turnaround required for many EDI transactions.
For more information about EXTOL International and its business integration tools, visit www.extol.com.
About EXTOL International
EXTOL International, Inc. is a leading provider of e-business integration software and services, enabling enterprises to connect with their customers and suppliers, and to integrate business processes and information with internal or cloud-based applications. EXTOL's comprehensive, easy-to-implement integration solutions generate results in a fraction of the time and with significantly less resource commitment than similar solutions. For companies that often struggle with limited budgets, resources and skills, EXTOL provides the same level of partner integration and performance that larger organizations enjoy without the high cost or effort usually associated with integration solutions. The combination of EXTOL's leading-edge technology and team of industry experts ensures an effective solution for automated trading partner communication. For more information about EXTOL, visit www.extol.com.
SOURCE EXTOL International