NEW YORK, May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EY today announced the finalists for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 in the New York region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on Tuesday, June 17th at the Marriott Marquis.
The finalists are:
- Nick Leopard – CEO, Accordion Partners
- Ron Goldman – CEO, AccuVein, Inc.
- Raegan Moya-Jones – CEO, aden + anais
- Eugene Alletto – CEO, BEDGEAR LLC
- Josh McCarter – CEO, Booker
- Tyler Moeller – CEO, Broadway Technology
- Joshua Walsky – CTO, Broadway Technology
- Colin McCabe – Co-founder and President, Chop't Creative Salad Company
- Tony Shure – Co-founder and President, Chop't Creative Salad Company
- Nick Marsh – CEO, Chop't Creative Salad Company
- Michael Dorf – Founder and CEO, City Winery LLC
- Seth Besmertnik – CEO, Conductor
- Mike Seiman – Founder and CEO, CPXi
- Austin McChord – Founder and CEO, Datto, Inc.
- Adam Ifshin – President and CEO, DLC Management Corporation
- Majed Nesheiwat – President, Gas Land Petroleum, Inc.
- Jake Schwartz – CEO, General Assembly
- Yuriy Boykiv – CEO, Gravity Media
- Tom Ryan – Co-founder and CEO, ICR
- Michael Connors – Chairman and CEO, Information Services Group, Inc.
- Scott Knoll – CEO, Integral Ad Science
- Steven LaBella – CEO, iSend, LLC
- Joe Zawadzki – Co-founder and CEO, MediaMath
- Dwight Merriman – Co-founder and Chairman, MongoDB, Inc.
- Dr. Robin Smith – Chairman and CEO, NeoStem, Inc.
- Deepak Agarwal – Founder and CEO, Nomorerack.com, Inc.
- Kerry Breitbart – Founder and CEO, North American Power
- Noah Breslow – CEO, OnDeck
- Paul Metselaar – Chairman and CEO, Ovation Travel Group
- Ross Buchmueller – President and CEO, PURE Group of Insurance Companies
- William Kahane – CEO, RCS Capital
- Are Traasdahl – Founder and CEO, Tapad, Inc.
- Jason Gorevic – CEO, Teladoc
- Jan Burman – President, The Engel Burman Group
- Joseph Sitt – CEO, Thor Equities
- Yaki Faitelson – Co-founder, President and CEO, Varonis Systems
- Dipanshu Sharma – Founder and CEO, xAd
Now in its 28th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 15, 2014. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation's most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are sponsored in the United States by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and SAP America. In New York, sponsors include Marsh Inc., Merrill Corporation, Empire Valuation Consultants, HSBC, Scherzer International, SolomonEdwardsGroup, DLA Piper, Marks Paneth, Murray Devine, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, and SmartCEO.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world's most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries.
About EY's Strategic Growth Markets
EY's Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practices guide leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary teams of elite professionals provide perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. EY is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, an EY member firm serving clients in the US.