ATLANTA, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- EyeWonder, a Limelight Networks business (Nasdaq: LLNW), today announced AdVolve, an intelligent creative optimization tool that helps advertisers and their media and creative agencies maximize the impact of every impression by dynamically analyzing then optimizing the performance of the creative elements that make up a display advertisement.
The new AdVolve service brings together the art of creative and the science of media analytics to help creative and media agencies quickly learn which creative elements and combinations perform the best down to the specific media placement. Agencies can use AdVolve to evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of various creative combinations, messages, gather live feedback about concepts in real time (and see immediate results from changes) or deploy localized interactive ads without the need to manually create or traffic multiple versions. The service offers a patent-pending innovation that enables any element in the interactive display ad—such as message, image, color, font type, call-to-action or click-through URL—to be characterized as dynamic.
"AdVolve lets agencies optimize creative at the front end of the funnel, enabling them to over perform on KPI and maximize the return on their clients' media spend," said Ricky McClellen, EyeWonder's Chief Information Officer. "This unique service provides more than the ability to simply version interactive ads, it gives agencies the ability to design truly break-through creative by offering designers the freedom and flexibility to designate any element they choose as dynamic."
Features of AdVolve include:
- Integration with EyeWonder's widely deployed Flash-based ad authoring tool for creative agencies, enabling designers to create ads in real time on the desktop, with no Internet connection required
- Flexibility for media planners to create target groups from demographic information gathered from universal and publisher-specific data, such as gender, age, page category, zip code, DMA and PMSA
- Ability to pair initial creative combinations with specific target groups and assign weighted hierarchical values to each
- Automatic optimization of ads at the media placement level as the priority of each ad changes based on performance criteria such as interaction rate or click-through rate
- Reporting and analytics capabilities, such as the ability to view metrics by any grouping of dynamic creative combination elements and targeting group elements, down to the single element level; for example, a report could be generated to show how a specific image performed among males even though the image was only one of a number of dynamic elements in the ad and the male demographic was only one aspect of a target audience
- Powered by the decision engine technology available in the new EyeOne platform, enabling rapid, real-time testing of the most compelling combination of elements against a specific target group
AdVolve is the first service made available through EyeOne, EyeWonder's next-generation cloud-based platform, also launched today. Built after more than two years of development and thousands of hours of usability research and customer testing, EyeOne represents both a re-architecture of the EyeWonder interactive ad platform and the integration of EyeWonder services with Limelight Networks' global computing infrastructure. EyeWonder will work with clients to migrate them fully to the new platform over the coming months to ensure no disruption to existing campaigns and service.
"Limelight Networks' geographically distributed computing, storage and delivery resources enable the EyeOne interactive advertising platform to be more flexible and powerful than ever before," said McClellen. "We can now make complex ad targeting decisions locally, right at the edge, providing us with a foundation for further innovation and growth. With this shift to a more robust platform, our clients can continue to expect the same level of consultation and service EyeWonder promises for every interactive ad campaign."
Key features of the EyeOne platform include:
- Services-oriented architecture that, when combined with Limelight Networks' infrastructure, enables the scale to collect, process and analyze billions of data points per second, providing the flexibility to rapidly innovate based on market needs and trends
- Perfect Targeting System, a new decision engine technology that uses innovative behavioral algorithms to provide new degrees of targeting and campaign performance
- Updated version of EyeWonder's Flash-based ad authoring tool
- New connector for Microsoft Excel, allowing media planners to build pivot table reports and link them to live data directly from an EyeWonder data warehouse
- Updated user interface and improved workflows
To see how AdVolve intelligently optimizes interactive ads, click here. AdVolve is available immediately from your local EyeWonder representative. For more information, please visit http://www.lime.lt/advolve.
EyeWonder, a Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) business, provides interactive digital advertising technology and services that increase the value of inventory for publishers and improve the performance of advertisers' interactive ad campaigns. EyeWonder's leading technology platform, full-service account teams, and global office network combine to enhance the creation, delivery, measurement, analysis and optimization of interactive ad campaigns for online, mobile, and connected devices. For more information, please visit http://www.eyewonder.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/_ew.