BOSTON, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eze Software Group, a premier provider of global investment technology, today announced that it has set multiple sales records and experienced strong global growth in the first half of 2013. Eze Software added records of 50 new Eze OMS™ clients and 25 new Tradar PMS™ clients across all regions in the first half of the year. It also closed out the first half of 2013 with one of the strongest months ever recorded for the RealTick® EMS, following two quarters of steady growth in the number of institutional connections.
"It has been an exciting year for Eze Software Group, and we continue to experience tremendous success across the business as the market embraces our 'flexible-front-to-back' platform. Not only have we achieved strong global growth and set multiple Eze Software sales records this year, but we have also earned a number of distinguished industry honors for both our market-leading products and our exceptional team," said Tom Gavin, chief executive officer of Eze Software Group. "Eze Software was founded on a long-standing tradition of innovation and the proven success of three premier software platforms, and our most recent accomplishments are a testament to the outstanding talent and dedication of the entire Eze Software team."
Key accomplishments for Eze Software Group in 2013 include:
- Record global sales in the first half of the year for the Eze OMS and Tradar PMS
- Nearly doubled previous record for quarterly sales of the Tradar PMS in North America
- Steady monthly growth in the RealTick EMS institutional connection count, culminating in one of the strongest months on record in June
- Expanded Eze OMS Commission Management network (formerly Cogent) to more than 200 brokers
- Expanded RealTick EMS global broker network to more than 250 brokers
- Integrated RealTick Data® into the Eze OMS and Tradar PMS, providing an additional option for industry-leading global market data and options analytics across Eze Software's EMS, OMS, and PMS
- Issued U.S. Patent covering proprietary technology and methodology for staging electronic orders into neutral (aggregation) account for execution in the RealTick EMS
- Received several major industry awards:
- Best Execution Management System (EMS) Provider in the 2013 Waters Rankings
- Best Buy-Side Order Management System (OMS) Provider in the 2013 Waters Rankings for the third consecutive year
- Best Fund Accounting and Reporting System in the 2013 Hedgeweek Global Awards for the second consecutive year
- 2013 Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal for seventh consecutive year
"While we continue to have great success within each of our individual product lines, we are seeing an increasing trend in sales toward our integrated solution, which is especially attractive to clients looking to consolidate vendors and streamline their workflows. A growing number of our existing clients are now adding additional Eze Software modules, while a number of new clients are opting to sign on for a combination of our three core products from day one," said A.J. DeRosa, co-head of Global Sales for Eze OMS and Tradar PMS at Eze Software Group. "The tight integration of Eze Software's product suite allows us to offer seamless workflows across the front, middle, and back office. In addition, we continue to maintain an open architecture and strong relationships with third parties across the investment technology landscape. This combination is what we refer to as 'flexible-front-to-back', giving our clients the unique ability to mix-and-match seamlessly integrated Eze Software Group offerings, or to plug third-party or proprietary systems into the Eze Software suite."
About Eze Software Group
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle, and back office. Formed in 2013, Eze Software brings together the proven success of the RealTick EMS, Eze OMS, and Tradar PMS teams. It partners with more than 1,500 buy- and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Its clients include broker-dealers, endowments, family offices, hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, and professional individual investors. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 750 people in 12 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.ezesoft.com.
SOURCE Eze Software Group