AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for fall, My Fit Foods™ is expanding its nutritious grab-and-go meal offerings with the introduction of new, limited-time menu items including fresh salads with homemade dressings, mouthwatering seafood dishes and portable overnight oats meals. The menu launches are the newest additions to My Fit Foods' 100 percent gluten-free menu and will be available beginning August 14th in all 54 My Fit Foods locations for a limited time.
"These new menu items are delicious, healthy and satisfying additions to our existing lineup of affordable, ready-to-eat meals," said Millie Wilson, Registered Dietitian for My Fit Foods. "At My Fit Foods we're continuously innovating flavorful menu items for our customers, proving living a healthy lifestyle doesn't have to be boring, bland or full of sacrifice -- in fact, it can be easy and delicious."
The new My Fit Foods menu options are made fresh daily in their kitchens and consist of seasonal, flavorful ingredients:
- Southwestern Chicken Salad – All natural herb roasted chicken breast, black beans, bell peppers, and more topped with avocado cilantro dressing
- Mediterranean Shrimp Salad – Roasted turmeric shrimp, Kalamata olives, garbanzo beans, feta, bell pepper and tomatoes served with a vinaigrette dressing
- Sweet & Savory Salad – A plant protein-powered salad with red quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, garbanzo beans and crisp apples with honey lime vinaigrette dressing
- Shrimp Tacos – Roasted shrimp and crunchy broccoli slaw served in corn tortillas, paired with mango pico de gallo and creamy avocado dip
- Blackened Tilapia – Spicy blackened tilapia and tangy citrus quinoa, served with a side of fresh green beans
- Cherry Chia Overnight Oats – Creamy and filling rolled oats packed with delicious dried cherries and nutrient-dense chia seeds
- PB&J Oats – Creamy and filling steel cut oats, mixed with organic peanut butter and sliced strawberries
My Fit Foods offers fresh, nutritious portion-controlled meals that are satisfying, convenient, rich in flavor and wholesome. For more information on the newly released menu additions or to find the My Fit Foods location nearest you, visit www.myfitfoods.com.
About My Fit Foods™
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, My Fit Foods™ is an expanding concept that offers delicious, healthy and freshly prepared food and complimentary on-site meal planning services. My Fit Foods™ makes eating healthy easy by offering over 60 nutritionally balanced, portion-controlled, ready-to-eat meals and snacks that support a healthy lifestyle. My Fit Foods™ has more than 50 locations in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Chicago, Phoenix, Oklahoma and Southern California and is growing.
SOURCE My Fit Foods