ST. LOUIS, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrity dogs shouldn't get all of the love and attention. What about the feline contingent? Fancy Feast believes in equal pampering, nuzzling and loving for all, which is why it is offering visitors to the official GRAMMY® gift lounge a gift package just for cat lovers!
For the first time, a cat food brand is being welcomed into the exclusive celebrity gift lounge for 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards presenters and performers. Music's Biggest Night® will be broadcast live on Sunday, Jan. 31 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS. Making a special guest appearance in the lounge, the iconic white Fancy Feast cat will pose for photographs with lounge guests; for each photo taken with the cat, Fancy Feast will make a $100 donation to The Recording Academy's charity, MusiCares® (up to $10,000). Fancy Feast is presenting lounge guests with a gift package designed to celebrate special moments – whether they're GRAMMY moments or moments spent with their favorite feline friend. The gift includes:
- Two luxury heart charms – one for the cat, one for her owner – representing their loving bond
- A sparkling, suede cat collar fit for the most fashionable feline
- A FlipCam Mino for capturing special award-winning moments
- An assortment of Fancy Feast Appetizers for cats, an exciting cat snack that is perfect for celebrating any moment.
"Appetizers is a magical word because, when spoken, it instantly evokes positive associations in peoples' minds around great tastes and wonderful, intense flavors, but it also brings up powerful, emotional feelings around sharing special, celebratory times with good friends," said Carla Patterson, Fancy Feast Brand Manager. "So why not extend this memorable experience to cats, who their owners share special moments with throughout each and every day. Just as winning awards are special occasions celebrated by musical artists; every day loving moments between cats and their owners are also occasions for celebration!"
Creating exciting eating occasions with eight mouth-watering varieties, Fancy Feast Appetizers for cats give cat owners a unique way to express their love for their cats. These 2-ounce cat offerings are made with real seafood, chicken and beef and contain minimal ingredients for an authentic taste.
Prepared in a delicate broth without by-products or fillers, Fancy Feast Appetizers delight cats' palates with genuine flavors. Since Appetizers are not 100% complete and balanced, they are meant to be served as a complement to cats' regular daily diet. Now cat owners can celebrate loving moments with their cat anytime.
The exquisite, delectable tastes of Fancy Feast Appetizers for cats are offered in the following varieties:
- Steamed Wild Alaskan Salmon Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
- White Meat Chicken Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
- Seabass & Shrimp Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
- White Meat Chicken & Flaked Tuna Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
- Tender Tongol Tuna Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
- White Meat Chicken & Shredded Beef Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
- Steamed Tilapia Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
- Flaked Skipjack Tuna Appetizer in a Delicate Broth
About Purina® Fancy Feast®
The Fancy Feast Brand makes every day extraordinary with an exquisite selection of classic entrees, restaurant-inspired cuisine, dry meals, and Fancy Feast Appetizers for cats. Fancy Feast is owned by Nestle Purina PetCare Company, a global leader in the pet care industry. Nestle Purina PetCare promotes responsible pet care, humane education, community involvement and the positive bond between people and their pets. The North American headquarters for Nestle Purina PetCare is located at Checkerboard Square in St. Louis, Missouri. Nestle Purina PetCare is part of Swiss-based Nestle S.A. -- the world's largest food company.
SOURCE Nestle Purina PetCare