FAIRFAX, Va., Nov. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FedComp, the leading provider of integrated data processing technologies for credit unions throughout the United States, Caribbean and UK markets, announces the migration of its hosted credit unions to its new data center platform. FedComp has partnered with Ongoing Operations in the first phase of its program to bring digital financial services to all credit unions on its Platinum core data system.
- The new data center platform is the first stage in matching the benefits of cloud computing technologies to the requirements of "small entity" credit unions.
- Expands its cloud portfolio, building the foundation for FedComp's deployment of unparalleled mobility performance.
- Major innovation step aimed at unlocking the mobility opportunities of the "small entity" credit unions.
The new generation of hosted service integrates the following with the core:
- Cloudworks – Microsoft Office, Outlook, and email
- CU Control – End to End Credit Union IT Security
- Accessibility/Convenience – Any Device, Any Where, Any Time (24/7)
- Data Redundancy – Disaster Recovery, backups
This new generation of hosted service lays the foundation for the release of FedComp's mobility ready core data processing platform. The new hosted service is the highest-performing and lowest-cost platform which ties all components together and provides intuitive management tools.
Learn more about FedComp's Platinum Data Processor @ www.fedcomp.com
Toll Free: 855-640-3312
About Ongoing Operations: Ongoing Operations, LLC is a multi-owned CUSO committed to providing technology solutions to credit unions nationwide. Beyond offering a full-range of disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, OGO offers a full Credit Union hosting platform and IT Security suite of services. www.ongoingoperations.com.