NEW YORK, July 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FedEx Express will join black enterprise as host sponsor of the 22nd annual edition of the Black Enterprise Golf & Tennis Challenge in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. FedEx, an original sponsor of the annual social and sporting Challenge, increased its commitment to the event to mark the importance of social events like the Challenge, which fosters networking opportunities between professionals. The Challenge will take place Labor Day Weekend, Sept. 3–6, at PGA National Resort & Spa.
The yearly conclave draws hundreds of attendees, including some of the nation's top corporate executives, professionals, tastemakers, and entrepreneurs for fun in the sun, top-notch entertainment, and all-inclusive amenities in a relaxed and engaging environment. Whatever the agenda—be it entertainment, lounging poolside, hitting the links or courts, or being pampered at the spa—power networking, luxury, and fun is the bottom line at this one-of-a-kind Labor Day Weekend event.
Crowned the undisputed "Queen of SOCA" by fans worldwide Alison Hinds and the human beatboxer Doug E. Fresh, are the confirmed musical guests for the 2015 Golf and Tennis Challenge. Alison's powerful, emotional vocals and high-energy live shows are legendary in Caribbean music and Doug E. Fresh's old school flavor is guaranteed to entertain attendees of the Challenge.
- Evening concert featuring performance by Soca Queen Alison Hinds
- Challenge Awards Dinner followed by a night of music from a special musical guest
- Competitive Tournament Golf featuring the PGA National course; Social Golf and Golf Academy with instructors; Social Tennis and Tennis Academy
- Purple Jacket presentations to the male and female champions of the competitive golf and tennis tournaments
- Battle of the Sexes, Financial Jeopardy Challenge, and Celebrity Master Chef Challenge
- 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
- PGA's world-class spa and amenities
- Plus: health, finance, and business workshops; cutting-edge fitness classes such as Carnival and Samba workouts; Mixology and Wine and Design Classes
For Golf & Tennis Challenge registration and full schedule information, visit www.blackenterprise.com/gt. For the latest event updates, as well as other perks and prizes for registrants, follow the #BEGT hash tag on Twitter and Facebook.
The Black Enterprise Golf & Tennis Challenge is hosted by FedEx Express. Official sponsors are Pepsi and Prudential.
black enterprise, your ultimate source to build Wealth for Life, is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, be has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, black enterprise magazine provides 6 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, be also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. black enterprise is the definitive source of information for and about African American business leaders, personal finance, careers and small business. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.
SOURCE Black Enterprise