SAN FRANCISCO, January 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global feminine hygiene product market size is anticipated to reach USD 33.78 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. The growth is catapulted by rise in disposable income, awareness among women regarding the available solutions, and commercialization of innovative and eco-friendly products. Initiatives by companies, government agencies, and self-help groups have resulted in raising awareness among women about various menstrual hygiene and sanitary products.
WaterAid, an international nonprofit organization, released a series of short films titled If Men Had Periods to raise awareness about lack of access to washrooms during menstruation for the global female population. Websites such as Menstrupedia and Wash United coupled with commercials, social media marketing campaigns, and awareness initiatives are expected to be lucrative for market growth in near future.
Asia Pacific held the largest market share in terms of revenue owing to the presence of a large female population and rise in disposable income. North America also constituted for a significant market share in terms of revenue due to availability of diverse products and high consumer awareness. Demand for innovative products such as menstrual cups and period panties is anticipated to further propel growth of the regional market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Feminine Hygiene Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Menstrual Care, Cleaning & Deodorizing), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Drug Stores), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/feminine-hygiene-products-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The menstrual care products segment, which consists of sanitary napkins, tampons, and menstrual cups, continue to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue. Repeated purchase and ease of usage are anticipated to drive the product demand
- Supermarkets is anticipated to remain the highest gaining distribution channel in the feminine hygiene product market over the forecast period. Availability of a diverse product range and easy accessibility are projected to propel the segment growth
- With the boom in e-commerce, online retail store segment is expected to gain a significant market share in near future
- Specialty and beauty stores offer a wide range of products under one roof. This segment is anticipated to hold a significant market share in terms of revenue. These stores offer discounts and other benefits, which is expected to bode well for the growth
- Asia Pacific held the largest market share owing to large female population and rising disposable income. North America, on the other hand, accounted for a considerable market share due to innovation and product diversity coupled with high awareness
- Some of the key market players are Glenmark, Lil-Lets UK Ltd., Procter & Gamble; Ontex; Natracare Bodywise, Unicharm Corporation, and Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KCWW) among others. Most companies engage in business collaborations to increase product penetration.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Sports Medicine Market - The global sports medicine market size was valued at USD 6.4 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period.
- Orthopedic Braces And Support Systems Market - The global orthopedic braces and support systems market size was valued at USD 3.1 billion in 2015.
- Pen Needles Market - The global pen needles market size was valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2015
- Biosensors Market - The global biosensors market size was valued at USD 15.6 billion in 2016 and is expected grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global female hygiene products market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Feminine Hygiene Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Menstrual Care
- Sanitary Napkins
- Menstrual Cups
- Cleaning and Deodorizing
- Feminine Powders, Washes and Soaps
- Menstrual Care
- Feminine Hygiene Products Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Drug Stores
- Online Retail Stores
- Feminine Hygiene Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.