CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Fans of fresh, seasonal ingredients and smoky, grilled dishes are in luck. Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, known for its bold flavors and classic American cuisine, has introduced its new Spring Features menu, showcasing delicious seasonal selections such as Steak Frites, Tequila Glazed Grilled Salmon, Hefeweizen-Steamed PEI Mussels and Wood Grilled Turkey Burger. Additionally, Firebirds has added 12 seasonal cocktails to its FIREBAR® menu and refreshed its Kids Menu.
"Our spring menu utilizes a variety of cooking techniques that bring out bold and fresh ingredients in each menu item," said Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. "Pair that with our signature wood fired grill, and our new seasonal menu options are sure to offer something for everyone's palate."
Available from March 22 to May 2, the Spring Features lunch and dinner menus include:
- Steak Frites served with roasted garlic butter and crisp parmesan fries
- Tequila Glazed Grilled Salmon with spring asparagus and warm kale
- Wood Grilled Turkey Burger topped with cheddar, Sriracha sauce, pickled red onions and roasted red peppers
- Tequila Glazed Grilled Salmon Salad with grilled corn, black beans, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese tossed with kale
- Vegetable Chopped Salad with asparagus, grilled corn, edamame, grape tomatoes, cucumbers and kale
Lunch and Dinner
- Hefeweizen-Steamed PEI Mussels with roasted tomatoes
- Spring Asparagus with roasted tomatoes, onions and parmesan
- White Cocoa Mousse served with macadamia nut cookie and fresh seasonal berries
Options under 580 calories on the Spring Features menu include the Hefeweizen-Steamed PEI Mussels, Spring Asparagus, Tequila Glazed Grilled Salmon, Tequila Glazed Grilled Salmon Salad and White Cocoa Mousse. Additionally, Firebirds' Spring Asparagus, Tequila Glazed Grilled Salmon Salad, Vegetable Chopped Salad and Tequila Glazed Grilled Salmon are gluten-free.
Highlights from Firebirds' 12 new seasonal cocktails, handcrafted in harmony with the season, include:
- Ginger Basil Mango Mojito with Cruzan mango rum, Domaine de Canton ginger Liqueur and fresh squeezed lime juice
- Raspberry Lady with The Botanist Gin, Cointreau, lemon juice and fresh raspberries
- Wildberry Mule with Reyka Vodka, wildberry purée, fresh lime juice and Owen's ginger beer
In addition to Spring Features, the polished-casual restaurant continues to evolve its Kids Menu to align with Firebirds' conscious values, which spell 'I TEACH'. The new Kids Menu is filled with activities that teach kids to be the business leaders of tomorrow using Integrity, Trust, Empathy, Accountability, Caring and Humility. Firebirds has also launched a crayon recycling program, which turns the non-biodegradable crayon wax into brand new crayons, reducing waste and further developing company sustainability.
About Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is a collection of 42 polished-casual restaurants specializing in boldly flavored, classic American cuisine, including fresh steaks and seafood prepared from scratch and seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood on an authentic wood-fired grill. Architectural features include custom-designed wine walls, inviting patios and the FIREBAR®, which boasts a wide selection of artisan cocktails, craft beer and a robust wine list, including Firebirds' private label wine, served at proper cellar temperatures. With its purpose to "Serve, enrich and exceed", Firebirds prides itself on providing real value and unexpected delights to its guests, while weaving itself into the fabric of the communities it serves. To date, Firebirds has donated more than $750K to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to fund childhood cancer research through the sale of its freshly squeezed lemonade. Firebirds has received numerous national awards, including multiple Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and recognition in the FSR 50 – "Top 10 Fast-Growing Chains" and as one of 10 "Breakout Brands" by Nation's Restaurant News. For more information or to find a location, visit firebirdsrestaurants.com, like Firebirds on Facebook or follow Firebirds on Twitter at @FirebirdsGrill or Instagram at @FirebirdsGrill.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/firebirds-wood-fired-grills-spring-menu-offers-seasonal-favorites-and-more-300427569.html
SOURCE Firebirds Wood Fired Grill