Firespotter Labs Launches UberConference Pro
Basic/Free service now out of beta
06 Sep, 2012, 10:00 ET
PLEASANTON, Calif., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Firespotter Labs today announced the availability of UberConference Pro, the premium version of its free conference calling service. Additionally, UberConference Free, the free visual conference calling service that launched in private beta this past May, has come out of private beta and is now available without restriction at www.uberconference.com.
UberConference, the TechCrunch Disrupt NYC 2012 Winner, solves the most common problems faced in teleconferencing including making a conference easy to join, knowing who is on the conference call and knowing who is speaking at any time. Radically changing audio conferencing with its visual interface, recording capabilities, social caller information, and integration with Evernote, UberConference makes advanced features easy to use.
"With UberConference Pro we give you control over your conference calls with a powerful feature set unlike any other conference calling service in the world," said Craig Walker, CEO and co-founder of Firespotter Labs. "The functionality and ease-of-use of UberConference Pro adds a new dimension to the teleconferencing experience."
With the release of UberConference Pro, the feature set expands significantly to include:
- Local phone numbers. If you prefer to have a conference line with a local phone number, choose one with your local area code as virtually every area code is supported.
- Recurring conference calls. Easily schedule recurring conference calls with UberConference Pro for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly calls.
- Outbound dialing to join. Check the outbound calling box when you schedule your conference call and UberConference Pro will automatically dial you and the other participants when it's time for your call.
- Increased teleconference size. UberConference Pro lets you have up to 40 people on a single conference call.
- Removal of branding. Remove the "this free conference call is provided by..." messaging at the start of every call.
- Customizable hold music. Upload your own choice of MP3's and customize the hold music for you conference calls.
- Conference call recording. All UberConferences can be recorded! MP3's are available for each recording and saved as part of the call summary.
UberConference Pro features are in addition to those included in UberConference Free:
- Visual interface. See who's on the call and who's talking at any given moment through UberConference's dashboard.
- Social caller information. See public information about your call's participants from social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- Evernote integration. Call summaries (date, time, call duration, participants, who talked the most/least, a link to the call recording and the chat transcript) are saved to your Evernote notebook for greater organization and easy access.
- Muting. Easily mute callers with the click of a button.
- Earmuffs. Put earmuffs on those who shouldn't be privy to sidebar conversations.
- Add callers. Quickly invite additional participants to a conference call with the click of a button.
- No PIN needed. Anyone in your address book will be automatically recognized by their caller ID and won't need to enter a PIN to join your call.
- Group chat. Click on the chat button and create a group chat in the right-hand column for all to see. Chat transcripts are saved as part of the call summary.
About Firespotter Labs
Launched in 2011, Firespotter Labs is a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Craig Walker, focusing on making complex telephony products easy to use. With over 15 years experience as an entrepreneur in the emerging telephony space, Walker was CEO of Dialpad Communications, (acquired by Yahoo!, now Yahoo! Voice), and later co-founder and CEO of GrandCentral Communications (acquired by Google, now Google Voice). [AR5] Products in the Firespotter family include UberConference, Nosh, NoshList, and Jotly. Firespotter Labs is funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures. To learn more about Firespotter please visit www.firespotter.com.
SOURCE Firespotter Labs
Share this article