DENVER, Aug. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global customer experience technology and services provider focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands, today announced results of its recent corporate Community Service Week. The company organized five community outreach activities in the Denver area, with one opportunity each day of the week, during which employees gave nearly 260 hours of service.
More than 70 employees from the company's Englewood headquarters participated in outreach and activities to support community organizations throughout Denver during the weeklong event. TTEC has been part of the Denver community since the company was founded in 1982 and over the past 36 years, employees have given thousands of hours in service to community organizations locally and around the globe. This year marks the launch of the company's first Community Service Week event and the company looks forward to continuing to grow the event across many TTEC locations worldwide.
The organizations supported by this year's local community service week include:
- Project CURE - Monday, August 6
- TTEC employees worked to sort and pack medical supplies to be sent to over 130 developing countries.
- South Suburban Parks and Recreation (Sweet Water Park) - Tuesday, August 7
- One of the company's largest outreach projects included 17 employees cleaning, sanding, staining, weeding, pole installation, trash pickup, and renovating several wooden bridges.
- Children's Hospital – Wednesday, August 8
- Several team members threw an interactive craft party for children at the hospital.
- University Prep – Thursday, August 9
- TTEC is engaged in a multi-year partnership with University Prep and provides additional funding and support for a variety of technology and human capital needs at the school annually. For this activity, TTEC employees assisted in final setup of classrooms across both of the school's Denver metro campuses.
- Habitat for Humanity – Friday, August 10
- For the week's final activity, the team spent time unloading donations, sorting inventory and loading furniture.
"Events like our Community Service Week provide an opportunity for our whole team, including our executives and other leaders, to work together in a non-traditional setting while giving back to the Denver community which TTEC has called home for the past 36 years," said Michael Wellman, Chief People Officer, TTEC. "In addition to the great work of our community foundation, which provides financial grants globally to support education-focused organizations, TTEC is also proud to play an active role in giving back to the communities in which we operate around the world through events like this."
TTEC is already in the planning process for the company's next Denver-based community outreach event. For the past 13 years, TTEC has thrown an annual holiday party called Spirit of the Season benefiting local students and schools in need. This year's event, hosted at the University Prep Steele Street campus, will include participation of nearly 100 employees and over 100 cumulative hours to plan, prepare and present the festivities.
For more information about TTEC's Community Service Week and the company's community outreach around the world, please visit https://www.ttec.com/community-foundation.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global customer experience technology and services provider focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative solutions for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company's 47,800 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit www.ttec.com.
SOURCE TTEC Holdings, Inc.