NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AMG/Parade is pleased to announce the relaunch of Flea Market Style magazine, the first issue under the aegis of new publisher AMG/Parade. Flea Market Style chronicles the beauty and utility of the vintage-inspired life, feeding the design cravings of those who love to shop and fill their homes, gardens and tables with reclaimed vintage treasures.
Flea Market Style veteran and premier authority on all things vintage, Ki Nassauer, joins forces with tastemaker Celeste Shaw as co-Editors-in-Chief to share the scoop on the best in shopping, entertaining, creating and collecting. The Winter 2017 issue hits stands on November 15 and will be distributed at Target, Walmart, Barnes & Noble and most major drugstores and supermarkets, with a print run of 292,000.
"The projects and advice we will feature in the latest issue of Flea Market Style come from true experts in their industries, from vintage shopping, decor and design to entertaining and DIY," says Nassauer. "The homes featured are those of real people who give vintage an honored place in their decor to create stylish spaces that delight and inspire our readers."
Combining innovative trash-to-treasure rescues with beautifully photographed homes designed and decorated with vintage style, the 144-page Winter 2017 issue of Flea Market Style includes:
- The retro-fabulous home of a Tennessee couple, combining stellar 1950s design with a triple dose of fun.
- A Texas home clad top-to-bottom in rustic salvaged materials.
- An elegant midcentury modern Los Angeles abode that combines gallery-quality antiques with flea market finds.
- A new European-meets-American farmhouse that lives and breathes as if it were 200 years old.
- Among other engaging features:
- Nassauer and Shaw shop and junk their way through charming small-town Fredericksburg, TX, and cookbook author Jeanne Kelley takes the Flea Market Style $250 Junk Hunt Challenge at the Rose Bowl Flea Market.
- Bread and butter recipes are part of an entertaining primer for a homespun celebration.
- Clever DIY ideas for cookie cutters, shipping pallets and turning junk into inexpensive -- but expensive-looking! -- custom knobs and pulls.
The relaunch of Flea Market Style is the latest in a series of new ventures for AMG/Parade. "We are excited to bring such a premium brand into our fold," says SVP/Chief Content Officer Lisa Delaney. "The projects, tips, ideas and inspiration in Flea Market Style show readers how they can create a cozy home for their families that expresses their individual style while repurposing, reusing and recycling unique finds." A second issue of Flea Market Style, the Spring/Summer 2017 issue, is scheduled to hit newsstands in February.
AMG/Parade develops and distributes premium content across print, mobile, digital, video and audio platforms. Its brands include Parade, Relish, Spry Living, Athlon Sports & Life and American Profile's Community Table, which reach a combined audience of over 150 million monthly in print via 1,400+ newspaper partners, and a monthly digital audience network of over 100 million uniques. The company's suite of newsstand titles is among the leading sellers in the sports, decorating and gardening, outdoors and pop culture categories. Based in Nashville, Tenn., and New York, the company also creates custom content for newspapers, major brand clients and retailers.
Contact: AMG/Parade, Alexis Collado
[email protected] or (908) 884-3764