SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Fleetsmith, the provider of secure, automated Apple device management, today announced a new program that makes it easy and profitable for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and other outsourced IT firms to administer their clients' devices through Fleetsmith. The program can potentially save them hundreds of hours of manual work each year through advanced features such as zero touch device deployment and automated patching and updates.
The Fleetsmith Partner Program gives MSPs and other IT consultancies an easy way to enroll and manage their clients' devices through Fleetsmith, maximizing their efficiency and unlocking new revenue through profit-sharing discounts and incentives. MSP partners will receive free training and support for their entire team through the program, which is open for enrollment starting today.
"Most device management vendors today require significant upfront costs and a lengthy, complicated setup, making it difficult for the MSPs using them to bring on new business," said Zack Blum, CEO and founder at Fleetsmith. "With the launch of The Fleetsmith Partner Program, we are providing the efficiency MSP firms need to grow while offering a white glove service to every one of their clients."
An ideal solution for a challenging industry
MSPs today are tasked with managing the technology needs of companies that don't have an in-house IT team. Like internal IT professionals, IT consultants are responsible for device security and compliance. They must juggle these responsibilities for several companies at once, often with little face-to-face interaction with their clients' employees. This makes delivering a high level of service challenging, so solutions that amplify an MSP team's output are especially valuable.
IT consultants choose Fleetsmith because it automatically handles key workflows such as new device setup, fleet-wide OS upgrades, and security policy enforcement with ease. Fleetsmith not only reduces business risk by giving MSPs insight into the health and security of their clients' Apple devices, but also helps them work more efficiently by automating device management and security. It is also the most secure commercial device management product on the market, making it ideal for clients like banks and medical providers that have high security and compliance standards.
San Francisco-based Jones IT joined the Fleetsmith Partner Program in October, and is using Fleetsmith to manage devices for several of its large clients. They chose Fleetsmith after being underwhelmed by other device management solutions. Founder and CEO Evan Jones said his team was impressed by the usability and power of Fleetsmith, which streamlines their device security and compliance work so they can focus on the highest value parts of their job. The team also appreciated the free training provided, which helps them to demonstrate the value it provides to clients.
"Fleetsmith is one of the friendliest and most responsive partners we've ever worked with. Whenever we need something, we can reach out to them—and they actually listen," said Evan Jones, CEO of Jones IT. "Our team loves the product. Some IT software is so clunky it's like stepping in a time machine back to the '90s. Not Fleetsmith. It's streamlined and modern and it just works, which helps us serve our clients better."
Advantages of joining the Fleetsmith Partner Program:
- Extensive free training and support for consultants and staff: learn how to use Fleetsmith to demonstrate maximum value to clients.
- No onboarding costs: Fleetsmith makes it easy to bring on new and existing clients without thousands of dollars in jumpstart fees.
- Competitive partner pricing and spiffs: MSPs make money when Fleetsmith makes money. Fleetsmith can also optionally provide incentives to individual consultants to help with adoption.
Partnering with Fleetsmith helps MSPs by:
- Automating time-intensive workflows like new device setup, OS updates, and patch management, freeing up personnel capacity by eliminating time spent on mundane tasks.
- Providing effortless visibility into all the devices a client's organization is responsible for, letting consultants proactively triage issues, pinpoint previously unnoticed problems on devices and use their time more efficiently.
- Creating a high baseline for security and compliance on managed devices, which makes consultants' jobs easier and limits the chances of a productivity-killing security emergency.
- Streamlining device management setup and onboarding, making it incredibly easy to bring on new business.
The Fleetsmith Partner Program is open for enrollment now. Interested MSPs who would like to partner with Fleetsmith can reach out at email@example.com or fill out the partner registration form to schedule an introductory call and training.
To learn more about Fleetsmith, visit www.fleetsmith.com.
Fleetsmith automates device setup, fleet intelligence, app and OS updates, and security across a company's Apple device fleet. Founded by former IT and security leaders from Dropbox and Fandom, Fleetsmith combines world-class product and security engineering with a powerful, intuitive interface that makes advanced Apple device management available for everyone. Fleetsmith is based in San Francisco and backed by Index Ventures, Harrison Metal, and Upfront Ventures. Try it for free at fleetsmith.com.