EVERETT, Wash., March 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Fluke Calibration introduces the 5128A RHapid-Cal Humidity Generator, a portable, versatile humidity generator for calibrating a large workload of probes and loggers in the field or in the laboratory. The 5128A is ideal for corporate and independent calibration labs where humidity measurement is critical to prevent spoilage of products, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, semiconductors, chemicals, and food production.
The 5128A is lightweight and compact so technicians can easily take it to the field for thorough, reliable multi-point calibration of humidity probes and loggers. In the lab, the 5128A reduces calibration time by at least 33 percent compared to traditional two-pressure humidity generators, which are slower to respond to humidity and temperature set point changes.
The 5128A delivers:
- Best-in-class system accuracy of ± 1.0% RH for dependable humidity probe calibration
- Rapid humidity and temperature stabilization time for high calibration throughput
- Rate of change for temperature increase is typically 10 ºC/minute; for temperature decrease 1.5 ºC/minute.
- Rate of change for humidity increase is typically 10% RH/minute; for decrease 5% RH/minute.
- A six-point calibration can be done in two hours.
- Easy maintenance
- A front-loading desiccant cartridge can be easily changed by removing the front cap and sliding in a new one.
- Only clean distilled water is needed to operate the 5128A.
The 5128A RHapid-Cal comes standard with an ISO 17025 accredited system calibration and is backed by Fluke Calibration's world-class metrology and support.
To learn more about Fluke Calibration 5128A RHapid-Cal Humidity Generator, visit http://us.flukecal.com/5128A.
Contact Fluke Calibration
For more information about Fluke Calibration, visit the Fluke Calibration website or contact Fluke Corporation, P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA USA 98206-9090, or call 1-877-355-3225.
About Fluke Calibration
Fluke Corporation is a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software for electrical, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow, and RF measurements. Fluke Calibration products from Fluke Corporation are found in calibration facilities around the world, including National Metrology Institutes, that demand the highest levels of performance and reliability, backed by state of the art metrology and uncompromising support. They are relied on by quality engineers, calibration technicians, and metrologists to instill confidence in the measurements that are critical to their organizations for quality, safety, reliability, and cost.
Fluke and Fluke Calibration are trademarks of Fluke Corporation. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information:
SOURCE Fluke Calibration