SAN FRANCISCO, December 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global food robotics market is anticipated to reach USD 3.35 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for packaged food, need for automation, increasing food safety regulations, and high labor costs are expected to drive the food robotics market.
The industry has witnessed increasing investments in R&D activities, since the past few years, for the development of technologically-advanced robotics and automated systems. The increasing labor costs are driving the packaged food producers toward the adoption of automation systems. The application segments of the market include palletizing, packaging, repackaging, picking, and processing.
The packaging segment is presumed to hold the highest growth rate over the forecast years. The market is witnessing increasing use of packaging automation solutions in food industries. The advantages bestowed by the technology include higher efficiency in food production and processing, increased production efficiency, and consistent quality of products.
The key market participants IN the food robotics market are ABB Group,Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Fanuc Corporation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, and others. The vendors in the robotics and automation market are likely to witness increased demand for robotics solutions over the forecast years, owing to the increasing technological advancements.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Food Robotics Market by Type of Robot (Articulated, Parallel, SCARA, Cylindrical), By Application (Packaging, Repackaging, Palletizing, Picking, Processing), By Payload, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-robotics-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The SCARA segment is presumed to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 15.5% over the forecast period
- Medium payload capacity robots are predicted to largely contribute to the market growth as they facilitate increase in performance and efficiency
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region, owing to the high demand for packaged food in economies such as Japan and China
- The major players in the food robotics market are BB Group, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Fanuc Corporation, and Yaskawa Electric Corporation
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Health Insurance Exchange Market -https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/health-insurance-exchange-hix-market
- Soil Moisture Sensors Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/soil-moisture-sensors-market
- Software-defined Anything Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/software-defined-anything-sdx-market
- Software Defined Perimeter Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/software-defined-perimeter-sdp-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global food robotics market based on types of robots, payload, applications, and regions:
- Types of Robots outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Payload outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Application outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Republic of Korea
- Rest of the World
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.