17 Apr, 2020, 10:30 ET
LOS ANGELES, April 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global aseptic packaging market size is expected to worth around US$ 119 Bn by 2027 with registered CAGR of 10%.
Acumen Research and Consulting, a global provider of market research studies, in a latest published report titled "Food Service Packaging Market (By Product: Flexible Packaging, Rigid Packaging, Paper and Pouches, Bags, Others; By Material: Plastic, Metal, Others; By Packaging Type: Flexible, Rigid; By Application: Beverages, Prepared Meals, Fruits and Vegetables, Bakery and Confectionery, Dairy Products, Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Opportunities and Forecast, 2020 - 2027".
Food service packaging can be characterized as packaging of processed or half processed products, including fast meals, restaurants and more. The packaging promotes food hygiene prevents bacterial growth and helps to increase the shelf-life of the foodstuffs.
Get Free Report Sample Pages for Better [email protected] https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/1803
Asia-Pacific Accounts for the Largest Market Demand
- Asia-Pacific is projected to witness growth at the highest CAGR owing to the emergence of densely populated and developing economies such as China, Southeast Asia, and India.
- In Australia, almost 32 % of their domestic expenses are spent on food and fast food, while the average fast food meal consists of around half of the required daily consumption of energy for an person. The subway, Pizza Hut, Hungry Jack, KFC are f the world's biggest corporate QRSs.
- The cohesion of the food service industry has been rapidly altered in major Indian towns and cities, where urbanisation has changed in the lifestyle, fast pace work life and reliance on online food platforms.
Food service outlets to increasingly use advanced packaging formats
Providers of food delivery provide a wide range of options, such as "fly home" and "take out" customers. It drives demand for food supplies around the globe. The growing population and urbanization of such types of foods is projected to gain popularity among millennial consumers. In addition, demand for foodservice products over during forecast period is expected to increase tremendously. Due to various lifestyle changes, increased disposable revenue and rapid urbanization particularly in developing countries, customer security and food preferences are on the increase. However, the corporate work climate that leads to household eating patterns through increases demand for readily available meals. Foodservice suppliers concentrate on offering quality functionality such as hot and cold control and fogging.
View Detail Information with Complete [email protected] https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/food-service-packaging-market
The growth of market is driven by the increased demand from end-use industries such as food, beverages and grocery stores, as well as the increasing demand for durable and recyclable products. Moreover, the increasing production of ready-to-eat products, the increasing use of compact packaging combined with growing trends of customer demand for food packaging are driving market growth. However, the extension of the offline food service shop and an online marketplace for a large number of people all over the world will further increase market growth.
The global food service packaging market has key players include are Chemical Company, Huhtamaki OYJ, Berry Global Inc., Amcor Limited, Bemis Company, Inc., Westrock Company, International Paper Company, Reynolds Group Holding, Ball Corporation, DS Smith PLC, Sealed Air Corporation, and others
Browse More Related Reports, Click [email protected] https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/industry-categories/packaging
- In May 2019, Sealed Air Corporation has established a definite contract to buy for US$ 510 Mn in cash and debt-free automatic bagging systems from Automated Packaging System Inc., the leading manufacturer of highly efficient automated bagging systems.
- In April 2019, Amcor released its first packaging product Amite Ultra Recyclable made from the company's innovative and more sustainable polyolefin high-barrier material. The carbon footprint of a kit can be decreased by around 64%.
- In July 2019, Berry Land, Inc. Inc. Complete RPC Group Plc acquisition. Combining RPC and Berry, one of the world's largest plastic packaging firms, is a leading global provider of value-added safety solutions.
Key Target Audience:
- Foodservice Packaging manufacturer
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers
- Industry associations
- Research Institutes
- Raw material providers
- End Users
- Industry associations and experts
- Research organizations and consulting companies
Food Service Packaging Market By Product
- Flexible Packaging
- Rigid Packaging
- Paper and Pouches
Food Service Packaging Market By Material
Food Service Packaging Market By Packaging Type
Food Service Packaging Market By Application
- Prepared Meals
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Dairy Products
Food Service Packaging Market By Geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request for [email protected] https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-customization/1803
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Buy this premium research [email protected] https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/buy-now/0/1803
If you would like to place an order or have any questions, please feel free to contact at [email protected] | +1-407-915-4157 OR +1-408-900-9135
For Latest Update Follow Us:
Mr. Frank Wilson
Acumen Research and Consulting
17890, Castleton St #218, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 United States
Tel: +1-407-915-4157 OR +1-408-900-9135
Email: [email protected]rchandconsulting.com
SOURCE Acumen Research and Consulting
Share this article