ATLANTA, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NAA Booth #1701, ForRent.com® today introduced ForBrandStore.com, the first one-stop online source for branded apparel, print materials, multi media services, promotional products, property tools and signage tailored to the needs of the apartment industry. The new e-store simplifies purchasing by eliminating the need to find and use multiple suppliers, provides a 48-hour turnaround for print and signage, and offers apartment-specific online design templates for fast 24x7 self-service.
ForBrandStore.com marks the latest expansion of ForRent.com's broad suite of products and services for apartment communities, ranging from four online listing services for different target audiences to robust social and messaging platforms designed to help apartment professionals attract and retain renters using today's essential online and mobile channels. Items available from ForBrandStore.com include:
- Apparel from shirts and pants to hats and boots for office and maintenance personnel – ready for branding with the property logo or name.
- Print materials from business cards to marketing brochures and maintenance door tags. Choose from a variety of editable design styles, add your property information, and the finished materials will be on their way 48 hours later.
- Multi media services including professional photography, HD video, and 2D and 3D floor plans, ensuring quality visual assets for marketing collateral and other uses.
- Promotional products from cups, coasters and keychains to pens, ice scrapers, beach towels, tote bags, USB flash drives and more – all branded to showcase your property.
- Property tools such as branded parking permits, hand sanitizing systems and pet waste stations that are unique to the apartment rental space.
- Signage from A-frames to bandits, banners, flags, interior rules signs and more.
"ForBrandStore.com is like an Amazon for the branded needs of the apartment community. Everything is curated for the apartment rental industry and available through a single portal so you don't have to waste time searching for and purchasing different materials from your local print shop, photography studio and generic websites where most products are irrelevant," said Margie Allmon, Vice President of Production at ForRent.com. "It's faster, easier and an important new resource – whether you're a small property company with no marketing team or a larger organization with a staff of property managers and marketing personnel."
The new store is live at www.ForBrandStore.com.
ForRent.com® provides a rich portfolio of apartment information solutions and services for both renters and property managers, ranging from four apartment listing services targeting every stage of a renter's life (ForRent.com®, AFTER55.com®, CorporateHousing.com™ and ForRentUniversity.com®) to the market's most effective online and mobile lead generation, consumer engagement and resident retention tools. Founded in 1982 as For Rent Magazine, the company now serves as the complete digital resource for renters and apartment professionals and an extension of the apartment community's marketing and leasing team. ForRent.com is a division of Dominion Enterprises. Visit ForRent.com for more information and Apartment Professionals Blog for expert advice on topics from fair housing to marketing, retention and social media.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forbrand-store-debuts-one-stop-source-for-multifamily-promotional-needs-300477938.html