GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Foremost Insurance Group is expanding its Dwelling Fire program in New Mexico effective January 1, 2010. Foremost® now accepts more landlord and rental property customers, and offers lower rates and new, larger discounts.
Typically known as the solution for hard-to-place landlord and owner-occupied properties, Foremost is enhancing its program to include standard and preferred business.
With Foremost's broadened underwriting, the company now accepts homes with open foundations.
"We have the broadest appetite in the marketplace and we specialize in this business," says Debbie Boam, Foremost zone executive director. "Our pricing, product and claims processes are all focused on providing the most competitive and valuable product for policyholders and agents."
Some of the changes to the Dwelling Fire program include:
- Financial responsibility is now being used as a rating parameter for landlord business.
- Owners with another Foremost, Bristol West® or Zurich Small Business® policy may receive a 5% discount.
- Customers with more than one rental or vacant property insured with Foremost qualify for a discount of up to 10%.
- Owners using a Property Management Company may receive a discount.
- Landlord Association members may receive a discount.
Foremost-appointed agents can book Dwelling Fire business on ForemostSTAR.com. To become appointed with Foremost, agents can call 1-800-237-6136 or visit ForemostIndependentAgent.com
Foremost Insurance Group is a single source for personal property and casualty and commercial insurance. A member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, Foremost has been a leader in the insurance industry since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan.
SOURCE Foremost Insurance Group