GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Foremost Insurance Group is expanding its Dwelling Fire program in Wyoming effective January 1, 2010. Foremost® now accepts more landlord and rental property customers, and offers lower rates and new, larger discounts.
Typically known as the solution for hard-to-place landlord and owner-occupied properties, Foremost is enhancing its program to include standard and preferred business.
With Foremost's broadened underwriting, the company now accepts:
- Vacation rental properties
- Homes with open foundations
- Customers who have had a lapse in coverage
- Customers with up to five losses
"We have the broadest appetite in the marketplace and we specialize in this business," says Rod Ellisor, Foremost zone executive director. "Our pricing, product and claims processes are all focused on providing the most competitive and valuable product for policyholders and agents."
Some of the changes to the Dwelling Fire program include:
- Credit is being used as a rating parameter for landlord business with a discount of up to 10% for Superior Financial Responsibility.
- Homes up to 15 years old may qualify for an Age-of-Home discount up to 25%.
- Owners with another Foremost, Bristol West® or Zurich® policy may qualify for a discount.
- Owners using a Property Management Company may receive a discount.
- Landlord Association members may receive a discount.
Foremost Insurance Group is a single source for personal property and casualty and commercial insurance. A member of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, Foremost has been a leader in the insurance industry since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan.
SOURCE Foremost Insurance Group