GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Foremost Insurance Group announces their new DistinctChoice® Auto program effective January 7, 2010 in Maryland. This new auto program is designed with increased limits, deductible options and the important coverages that drivers want.
The new DistinctChoice Auto program features broad eligibility and popular discounts. Some of the highlights include:
- Multi-Policy Discount (Farmers®, Foremost® and Zurich Small Business® policies qualify).
- Optional Dynamite Deductible® Endorsement that can reduce the deductible an insured pays in the event of a Comprehensive or Collision loss by $50 for each semi-annual policy renewal or $100 for every annual policy renewal. The deductible the insured pays can go down to $0 for a Comprehensive loss and $100 for a Collision loss.
"Adding Foremost DistinctChoice Auto to the wide range of products we offer is a definite benefit to our customers and agents," comments Arron Lamp, vice president of Independent Agency Market Management. "Not only can customers take advantage of multi-policy discounts across all our affiliated companies, but they can choose the policy coverages and endorsements that work for them. Plus, each Foremost DistinctChoice Auto policy comes with fast and efficient claim service in the event of a loss."
The Foremost DistinctChoice Auto program also offers:
- High Bodily Injury, Physical Damage and Uninsured Motorist limits.
- Deductible options can be selected based on the customer's preference to suit varying situations.
- Endorsements that provide even more coverage for auto loans or leases and rental cars.
To become appointed with Foremost, agents can call 1-800-237-6136 or visit ForemostIndependentAgent.com.
Foremost Insurance Group is a single source for personal property and casualty and commercial insurance. A member of the Farmers Insurance Group®, Foremost has been a leader in the insurance industry since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan.
SOURCE Foremost Insurance Group