GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Foremost® Insurance announces the expansion of the Family Boaters program in Alabama, accepting more risks and introducing lower rates. Effective January 1, 2010 for new business and February 1, 2010 for renewals, the new expansion include:
- Acceptance of boats up to 40-feet in length
- Acceptance of boats valued up to $400,000
- Up to 50% decrease in Personal Property and Trailer rates.
- Attractive rates - Credit Tiers A and B are now less restrictive for eligibility and have lower rates.
"Expanding our eligibility provides a wider range of boating products to offer both our agents and their customers," says Dan Gordon, Marine product manager, Foremost.
"Foremost agents can now provide an effective insurance solution for the majority of personal marine risks, and their customers get better rates. We're excited about this expansion," says Gordon.
"The Family Boaters insurance program features a wide range of standard and optional coverages including Agreed Value or Actual Cash Value settlement options, towing and assistance, coverage for personal property, medical payments and more." Gordon adds that discounts can include:
- Multi-Unit - for customers insuring more than one boat
- Actual Cash Value
- Protective Device
- Boating Safety Course
- Multi-Policy - for customers with additional Foremost policies
Appointed agents can access this expanded boating program through ForemostSTAR.com. To become appointed with Foremost, agents can call 1-800-237-6136 or visit ForemostIndependentAgent.com
Foremost Insurance Group is a single source for personal property and casualty and commercial insurance. A member of the Farmers Insurance Group®, Foremost has been a leader in the insurance industry since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan.
SOURCE Foremost Insurance Group