DUBLIN, Calif., Oct. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions, will host the inaugural TriNet PeopleForce conference October 20-22. The one-of-a-kind virtual conference for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) will feature prominent speakers such as former U.S. President George W. Bush, who will discuss his time in the Oval Office, the challenges facing America and the country's businesses, the power of freedom and the importance of resiliency.
The conference will also feature a diverse group of business experts, public servants, educators and thought leaders discussing critical and timely issues, including diversity and racism in the workplace, employee mental health and issues that impact company bottom lines, such as legislative updates, healthcare costs and maintaining cash flow.
Critical topics to be addressed at TriNet PeopleForce include:
- State of the Union for SMBs
- Systemic Discrimination
- Business Unusual: 2020's Economy Trade and SMBs
- How Do I Figure Out the Fiscal Stimulus?
- In the New Normal, Cash (Flow) is King
- Before They Burn Out: Beating Employee Stress
- Talk Your Team Through Change Like a Boss
- The Workforce vs. The Workplace
- COVID vs. Work Culture: Can We Win?
- Employment Risk in Today's Workplace
- Customer Experience 2.0, Not All Digital
- When Will COVID-19 End & What Will the Next Pandemic Look Like?
- Inequality Doesn't Work Here
- Health Care Trends: Hang On, It Could be a Wild Ride
- Getting to the Other Side: How (and When) Will the Economy Recover?
- Movement Not a Moment: How Diversity Makes Your Business Better
- Doing the Pandemic Pivot: Facts from the Frontline
- 2020 Vision: How COVID-19 is Accelerating the Future of Work
- Healing Healthcare
- Outlook on Healthcare Costs
- Post Corona: Winners & Losers
"There is no better time than now to have these crucial conversations and discuss issues that will continue to impact our nation. We are extremely honored and excited to kick off TriNet PeopleForce next week and look forward to hearing from a diverse group of outstanding and knowledgeable speakers, along with innovative and driven business leaders," said TriNet President and CEO, Burton M. Goldfield. "The timely topics and issues being discussed—such as diversity, equity & inclusion, the future of business and building business resiliency—are top of mind for entrepreneurs and company leaders. The conference will benefit anyone looking to grow and succeed in their business, especially during these tumultuous times."
Prominent leaders that will be speaking at TriNet PeopleForce include:
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush
- Jenna Bush Hager, NY Times best-selling author and co-host of NBC News' "Today with Hoda & Jenna"
- Mona Sutphen, Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff, former Managing Director, UBS and Senior Advisor at Vistria Group
- Cynthia McFadden, NBC News Senior Legal and Investigative Correspondent
- David Faber, CNBC "Squawk on the Street" co-anchor, New York Times best-selling author and award-winning journalist
- Wilfred Frost, "Closing Bell" Co-Anchor, CNBC
- Dr. John Torres, Medical Correspondent for NBC News and MSNBC
- Colleen Williams, KNBC Los Angeles News Anchor
- Arthur M. Southam, Kaiser Permanente Executive Vice President, Health Plan Operations and Chief Growth Officer
- Richard Migliori, MD, UnitedHealth Group Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
- Mike Wilson, Chief U.S. Equity Strategist and Chief Investment Officer for Morgan Stanley
- Eric H. Holder, Jr., 82nd U.S. Attorney General
- Dr. Ryan McGarry, Emergency Medicine Physician; Director, Producer, and Screenwriter of acclaimed Netflix series "Code Black" and "Pandemic"
- Scott Galloway, NYU Stern Professor, public speaker, author and podcast host
- Dr. Syra Madad, American pathogen preparedness expert and infectious disease epidemiologist
- Michael J. Roffler, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, First Republic Bank
- Eddie S. Glaude Jr., James S. McDonnell Distinguished University Professor; Chair, Department of African American Studies, Princeton University
- Dr. Abdul El-Sayed, Physician, Podcast Host, Author, and former Public Health Commissioner of Detroit
- Brigid Schulte, Director of the Better Life Lab & The Good Life Initiative at New America, & author of the NY Times Best Seller "Overwhelmed"
- Calvin Newport, Author of "Digital Minimalism" "Deep Work" and "So Good They Can't Ignore You"
- Dr. Kaveh Safavi, Senior Managing Director, Global Health Practice, Accenture
- Lesley Slaton Brown, Chief Diversity Officer, HP
- Ed Mullen, Chief Executive Officer, Cyprexx Services
- Walter Faulstroh, Co-founder and CEO, HUM Nutrition
- Ralph Clark, President and CEO, ShotSpotter
- Anita-Marie Laurie, Member of the firm Sitrick & Company
- David Heath, Co-Founder and CEO, Bombas
- Rebecca Kantar, Founder and CEO, Imbellus
- Nina Montée Karp, Founder, SVP Strategy & Brand Development, Happiest Baby
- Gina Hartigan, Vice President Human Resources, Mavenlink
- Shannon Adkins, CEO, Future State
- Samantha Snabes, Co-Founder, re:3D
- TriNet HR and business experts
For more information on this one-of-a-kind virtual event for SMB leaders, visit peopleforce.trinet.com.
*Please note: Some sessions of this virtual conference are closed to the media, with no personal recording, photography or note-taking permitted.*
TriNet (NYSE: TNET) provides small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR solutions tailored by industry. To free SMBs from HR complexities, TriNet offers access to human capital expertise, benefits, risk mitigation and compliance, payroll and real-time technology. From Main Street to Wall Street, TriNet empowers SMBs to focus on what matters most—growing their business. TriNet, incredible starts here. For more information, visit TriNet.com or follow us on Twitter.
TriNet and the TriNet logo are registered trademarks of TriNet. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE TriNet Group, Inc.