LONDON, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Earningsource.com provides investors with earnings schedule updates throughout the earnings season. With timely information on past earnings performance and earnings projection for their upcoming quarterly release, our aim is to ensure shareholders and traders have an edge on their investment decisions on the following companies: RF Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: RFMD), Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE: AUY), Twitter Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) and Genworth Financial Inc. (NYSE: GNW). Full earnings notes on RFMD, AUY, TWTR and GNW can be downloaded upon signing up at:
On Tuesday, April 29, 2014, RF Micro Devices Inc. will be releasing its Q4 FY 2014 earnings report at 4:00 pm (EST). The company reported net loss of $0.04 a share in the year-ago same quarter. In the previous quarter, the company recorded earnings of $0.13 a share, in-line with the market expectation. Analysts at Wall Street have projected an EPS of $0.09 for the reporting quarter. As of Friday, April 25, 2014, the company's P/E ratio was at 145.98. Sign up today to read free research on RFMD at:
Yamana Gold Inc. will announce its first-quarter FY 2014 earnings on Tuesday, April 29, 2014, after the closing bells. In the current quarter, the company is expected to report earnings of $0.04 a share. Sign up today to read free research on AUY at:
After the market closes on Tuesday, April 29, 2014, Twitter Inc. will report its first-quarter FY 2014 earnings. The company is expected to post net loss of $0.03 a share, as against the reported loss of $0.05 a share in the year-ago same quarter. In the last quarter, the company posted earnings of $0.02 a share, which was above the analysts' projection of a loss $0.02 a share. Sign up today to read free research on TWTR at:
Genworth Financial Inc. is scheduled its first-quarter FY 2014 results on Tuesday, April 29, 2014, after the close of trading. The company had announced net income of $0.38 per share in the last quarter, which was 0.08 cents above the market consensus forecast of $0.30 per share. Genworth Financial Inc.'s earnings per share has surged 110.91% in the last one year. Analysts have predicted net earnings for the company at $0.36 a share, above $0.33 a share reported in the year-ago quarter. As of Friday, April 25, 2014, the company's shares were trading at a P/E ratio of 14.30. Sign up today to read free research on GNW at:
1. This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
2. Information in this release is produced on a best efforts basis by Rohit Tuli, a CFA charterholder. The content is then further fact checked and reviewed by an outsourced research provider. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
3. This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
4. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco [at] http://www.earningssource.com.
5. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance [at] http://www.earningssource.com.
6. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research [at] http://www.earningssource.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Earnings Source, represented by Rohit Tuli, CFA. An outsourced research services provider has only reviewed the information provided by Earnings Source in this article or report according to the procedures outlined by Earnings Source. Earnings Source is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Earnings Source makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Earnings Source is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Earnings Source whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Earnings Source expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Earnings Source does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Earnings Source