LOS ANGELES, Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- FounderMade, the internationally recognized platform showcasing the most innovative consumer brands and thought-leaders in beauty, food, and wellness, announced the upcoming Consumer Discovery Show (CDS), taking place October 4th, 2018 at The Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, CA. The first West Coast edition of the event will feature an impressive lineup of brand pioneers, including more than 100 brands that are reshaping the consumer goods market. CDS connects next generation best-in-class brands and product innovators with retailers, distributors, investors and influencers who will help scale and grow their businesses. Over 7,500 CEOs, executives, and entrepreneurs have attended FounderMade conferences to find the next breakthrough brand.
CDS is regarded for tracking trends in beauty, wellness and food, and will hold the exclusive for launching some of the most innovative products by brands such as:
- AQUIS – AQUIS Prime is the new way to wash hair to fortify and protect hair's delicate microbiome
- Avo - The first debit card and mobile app that helps you discover and get rewarded for spending at social impact and wellness brands
- CRUDE Personal Care - The world's first soap-free detergent-free plant-based body wash
- Daiya - The leader in plant-based dairy alternatives just launched their new line of ice cream and dessert bars
- Love Sun Body - 100% natural origin, broad spectrum, non-nano mineral sunscreens that are made in the U.S.
- Navitas Organics - Superfood blends to match any health goal. The Protein & Greens protein powder is the ultimate plant-based blend, providing 20 grams of protein per serving from five diverse sources
- Rose & Abbot - A scalable, data-driven, personalized skincare system with over 10,000 product variations
- Spero Foods - A paleo, vegan plant-based and keto-friendly egg supplement
- The Good Patch - Plant-based hemp patches that treat life's most common ailments
- VOLO Beauty - The world's first completely cordless dryer
The products being exhibited reflect new trends and are an outcome of changing consumer preferences that are shaping CPG businesses. The Show's Discovery Lounge will feature an exciting collection of companies and brands including, Cannuka, StackedSkincare, Type: A Deodorant, Rael, and Caliva, among others. The full list of exhibitors can be found here.
In 8 sessions, C-level executives, Founders, and other thought-leaders will speak on the future of cannabis, how to stand out in the D2C industry, and how to attract top retailers.
Highlighted speakers for the show include:
- Alli Webb, Founder, Drybar
- Christopher Gavigan, Co-Founder and CPO, The Honest Company
- Lo Bosworth, Founder, Love Wellness Co.
- Hayden Slater, Founder and CEO, Pressed Juicery.
- Rosie O'Neill, Co-Founder and CCO, Sugarfina
The full speaking roster can be found here.
FounderMade helps curate and scale the best in-class consumer businesses by providing them with direct access to highly sought out retailers, distributors, investors, corporate partners, press, and influencers. With exhibitions in New York and Los Angeles, FounderMade helps people discover new brands that will improve their lives and the stories behind them. At the summit, brands build distribution, sales, financing, and strategic partnerships to scale their businesses, making truly powerful connections to close deals while driving growth and exposure. Each event offers brand founders the opportunity to create greater exposure for their products through distribution, thought leadership, and high-impact marketing initiatives and investment. At the same time, retailers and distributors are delivered the best consumer brands specifically curated for them through the summit.