MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- A bustling marketplace of the newest products and services in the culinary and event planning industry, Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow (CSES2016) will host more than 400 exhibitors. Beyond facilitating connections between buyers and leading vendors, the Tradeshow will feature four live competitions and a range of educational stages to inspire creativity and accelerate business growth. The CSES2016 Tradeshow will be open March 15 and 16 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Exhibitors: Discover thousands of new products from 400 suppliers, featuring trending foods, inventive techniques and interactive demos. See the full list of exhibitor booths at conference.catersource.com/exhibitors.
The Contests: Catersource and Event Solutions will produce four competitions to challenge the design and culinary skills of contestants—proven leaders in the event planning and catering world.
- Rapid Recipe Challenge: Inspired by Top Chef's Quickfire Challenge, talented chefs will have just minutes to prepare and present their best creation from a covert list of food items.
- Diced Culinary Competition: Six highly-skilled chef teams will be presented a mystery basket of ingredients and given 30 minutes to create a specific dish. A panel of noteworthy judges will taste each submission and declare a winner.
- Out of the Box Lunch Contest: This new food design competition will challenge contestants to produce creative presentations using Anchor Packaging products. A three-judge panel will award the winner a $1000 prize.
- DesignSPARK LIVE!: The AFR® Design Challenge presents a live demonstration as two hospitality industry designers, Bob Russo and David Caruso, each create a completely styled space from scratch.
The Education Stages: Never before has CSES hosted as many deep-dives into industry best practices directly on the Tradeshow floor. The four education Stages include:
- Headliner Stage: Featuring a lineup of notable chefs and designers, including David Beahm and Simon Majumdar, plus special appearances from Food Network stars Carla Pellegrino and the Too Hot Tamales, Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken.
- My Favorite Things. Chic Wedding, Design, and Culinary Ideas: In a special session, three industry experts (Sasha Souza, Emily Ellyn and Jack Milan) will present their top picks for new products to craft creative presentations for wedding, event, and culinary displays. The first 400 guests will receive a swag bag filled with valuable gifts and samples from the Tradeshow.
- Inspire Stage: A design-focused stage with sessions around everything from food trucks, using food as décor and buffet stations, to how to enhance websites for mobile devices and streamline wedding business operations with new technology
- The Tasting Bar: Sessions feature tastings of ancient grains, olives and craft beers, as well as a closing Cocktail Competition on Wednesday afternoon
- Ignite Stage: Workshops and power panels present best practices in business operations to overcome obstacles and turn a larger profit
To see a full schedule of all sessions on the Tradeshow Stages, visit schedule.catersource.com/package-type/tradeshow-only
Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow, the world's premier event for catering and events professionals, will welcome thousands of attendees from around the globe March 13-16, 2016 at The Mirage and the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
Register to attend: For more information about CSES2016 packages and pricing, visit conference.catersource.com.
Apply for a Media Pass: Please email CatersourcePR@ubm.com with your request and credentials.
Follow Catersource and Event Solutions
- Facebook: facebook.com/Catersource
- Twitter: twitter.com/catersource_llc with official hashtag #CSES2016
About Catersource and Event Solutions
Catersource is the world's premier resource dedicated to the education and growth of catering and event professionals. Catersource provides the most expansive network relevant to the catering and events business, producing in-depth educational offerings at the largest industry conference and tradeshow. Catersource magazine, an award-winning B2B resource for industry professionals who are passionate about their businesses is published seven times a year and provides rich editorial content online. For more information, visit catersource.com. Catersource is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
Catersource and Event Solutions PR
SOURCE Catersource and Event Solutions