MENLO PARK, Calif., Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Human resources executive search firm Frederickson Partners announces significant growth and expansion, helping clients recruit innovative HR and People leaders worldwide. New executive talent and regional office expansions, fueled by strong year-over-year growth, have transformed the company and kept Frederickson at the forefront of HR executive search.
Regional Expansion: Going Where Talent Is Needed
As Silicon Valley's cost of living drives employers elsewhere, metro areas in other states are becoming hotbeds for tech growth, complete with the practice of hiring high growth, transformative HR and People leaders. This trend drove a 28% increase in clientele based outside the San Francisco Bay Area in 2018. "We've expanded our presence in all the major tech hubs: Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Austin, Washington, DC and Denver, and taken on more international HR searches in Asia and Latin America. These widespread locations reflect a need for great HR talent everywhere," said Valerie Frederickson, Founder and CEO.
Frederickson Adds New Search Executives
In response to geographic and demographic shifts, Frederickson has added offices in San Francisco, San Jose, New York, Ohio and Florida. New executives on the team include:
- Tom Wilson brings over 25 years of global executive search, talent acquisition, and human resources experience having served in TA executive roles at Standard Chartered Bank, RBC Capital Markets and Bank of America. He was also head of HR at management consulting firm Trianz. Wilson splits his time between New York and Menlo Park.
- Stephanie Owens, based in Ohio, joins from Sophos, a global B2B SaaS cybersecurity company. Before joining Sophos, Stephanie spent two decades in HR leadership for DLA PIPER, the world's largest law firm, where she helped lead the organization through tremendous growth and multiple mergers, with responsibility for HR operations in 14 US locations.
- Brendan Casey has 20 years in executive search and placement with Robert Half and Protiviti, Robert Half's global business consulting and internal audit subsidiary, as well as Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc., one of the largest CPA firms in California.
- Shari Davis brings over two decades of executive search experience in recruiting across a range of organizations, including Berman International. Shari has deep expertise in life sciences and holds a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. She is headquartered in Florida.
Building a Deep Bench of HR Professionals
In all, the Frederickson team has grown by 30%, adding strength across the organization and forming more teams of experienced recruiters. A strong class of new HR executive search consultants has given Frederickson a deep, talented bench. "We're known for hiring great people, and our new team is the most experienced we've ever had."
Record Growth Reflects Business Need to Find Quality HR Leaders
Continued strong growth reflects Frederickson's ongoing success in meeting increasingly complex HR leadership needs.
- 26% revenue growth in 2018, more than 250% increase in the past five years
- 200% more private equity clients, with a heavy focus on M&A, spinoffs, and rollups
- 280% increase in venture capital-backed clients
Frederickson's 23-year old corporate outplacement practice saw a 350% uptick as more employers changed and upleveled their workforces. "As the corporate outplacement market commoditizes, the important part—helping individuals—often gets left behind," said Frederickson. "Now more employers are coming back to what really matters: the best certified counselors providing one-on-one counseling and resume preparation."
Adding Diversity as Talent Crunch Affects All Sectors
Diversity remains a priority for many organizations. Frederickson helps companies achieve diversity and inclusion through strategic hiring. Frederickson is recognized as a thought leader on diversity, recruiting women and people of color for placements in organizations of all sizes.
About Frederickson Partners
Startups through the Fortune 100 have trusted Frederickson Partners to recruit their human resources leadership since 1995. The country's top HR and People executive search firm, Frederickson has completed hundreds of successful HR searches, maintaining trusted relationships with 10,000+ rising and established HR executives worldwide. Specializing in the placement of Chief Human Resources Officers/Chief People Officers and their teams for high-growth employers, the firm also provides HR strategy, consulting, and thought leadership as CEOs and their boards seek better models for their People organizations to help elevate HR functions to support transformative business goals, scale, and take advantage of digital technology and artificial intelligence. The firm is deeply rooted in the technology sector, with experience in biotech, clean energy, cloud and data storage, eCommerce, fintech, gaming, hardware, IoT, media, semiconductors, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit www.fredericksonpartners.com.
SOURCE Frederickson Partners