DETROIT, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Little Caesars is offering basketball fans a chance to score with a free lunch at participating Little Caesars stores. If any #16-seeded team beats a #1-seeded team in a crazy, unexpected victory in the games played on Thursday, March 15 or Friday, March 16 of the 2018 men's college basketball tournament, Little Caesars will give away one free HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo to every family that comes into a participating store between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) on April 2, 2018 and mentions this offer at the check-out counter in accordance with the offer terms and conditions referenced below.
"If a crazy thing happens and there's an upset, it'll be a big score for pizza lovers," said Ed Gleich, senior vice president of global marketing, Little Caesars. "And, if the number-one teams prevail, fans can still catch a great deal at Little Caesars with our high quality, HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo for just $5. Either way, customers win!"
Available at participating restaurants nationwide, the Little Caesars $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo includes a satisfying portion of four Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pizza slices and a 20-ounce Pepsi product, all served during participating hours . No calling, waiting or online ordering necessary. Customers simply go to their Little Caesars store, and fresh pizzas are ready to carry out.
- If any of the #16-seeded men's college basketball tournament teams from the four regions beat a #1-seeded team during the games played March 15 and 16, 2018, Little Caesars will give away one free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo to every family that goes into a participating store between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) on Monday, April 2, 2018 and mentions the offer at check-out.
- To qualify, you must place your order no later than 1:00 p.m. (local time). If you place your order after 1:00 p.m. local time, even if you were in line at 1:00 p.m. (local time), the offer will have expired and will not be fulfilled.
- Limited to one (1) HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
- Valid only on Monday, April 2, 2018 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time), while supplies last, and only at participating stores in the 50 United States and D.C.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Little Caesars and the free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo promotion are neither affiliated nor associated in any way with any collegiate basketball team, league or association.
- Subject to complete terms and conditions of the promotion, which will be available at participating stores and at LittleCaesars.com.
- Little Caesars is under no obligation to give away the free HOT-N-READY LUNCH COMBO unless a #16 seed beats a #1 seed on March 15, 2018 or March 16, 2018 in the men's college basketball tournament.
About Little Caesars Pizza®
Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, Little Caesars® is the largest carryout-only pizza chain in the United States**. Founded in 1959 as a single, family-owned restaurant, Little Caesars® has become the third largest pizza chain in the world*** with stores in 23 countries and territories worldwide, including in each of the 50 U.S. states.
Known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, Little Caesars® has been named "Best Value in America" for ten years in a row****. Little Caesars® products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
An exceptionally high growth company with more than 58 years of experience in the nearly $135 billion worldwide pizza industry, Little Caesars® is continually looking for franchisee candidates to join our team in markets around the world. In addition to providing the opportunity for entrepreneurial independence in a franchise system, Little Caesars® offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
**Largest carry-out only pizza chain in the US – based on net number of stores in 2017
***Third largest pizza chain in the world – based on net number of stores in 2017
****Highest-Rated Chain, "Value for the Money" based on a nationwide survey of national quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates 2007 – 2016.
SOURCE Little Caesars