BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Fressko, an Australian company that creates premium glass and bamboo-encased stainless steel flasks and infusers, suggests that everyone make some minor eco-friendly changes in 2019 that can have a major impact on the world's environment.
As a company, Fressko, with its eco-friendly philosophy, has created sustainable, reusable alternatives to plastic, rubber or paper cups. These containers are 100 percent BPA free and designed for durability and ease of use.
Fressko not only manufactures eco-friendly products, it also chooses to support eco-friendly causes.
"We are proud to have supported The Silent Hunter shark expeditions in recent years," said Hayley Culley, marketing director for Fressko, adding that this association helped develop Fressko's passion for protecting the world's oceans.
"We know that single-use plastics are the biggest threat to our oceans and marine life," she said. "Try to avoid plastic containers of all types."
Culley said other 2019 eco-friendly suggestions include:
- Buying sustainable and ethical clothing brands. Did you know the fashion industry is the second largest polluter in the world?
- Replacing single-use items in your home, such as paper towels. Opt, instead, for cotton dishtowels.
- Choosing companies that use 100 percent recycled ocean water plastics when buying shampoo or conditioners. There is even one brand Ethique, which has a range of bars that dissolve completely.
In addition to the above suggestions from Fressko, other easy changes from inhabitat.com include:
- Shop with reusable bags
- Swap out shower and faucet heads with low-flow alternatives. The newer models use air to provide strong pressure, which means you will barely notice the difference (except you will be saving lots of water).
Introduced to the U.S. market in 2018, Fressko's initial product line included three glass and two bamboo flasks. Fressko recently added two new products:
- Color Collection, which is a series of infuser flasks in a variety of colors: Lagoon, Floss, Coal, Denim, Snow and Clay.
- Camino, which is a 12-ounce reusable coffee cup featuring a color-coated, scratch-resistant exterior and a stainless-steel interior, designed for long-term durability. The cup can be placed under the spout of a coffee machine and includes internal barista markings.
All Fressko flasks are leak proof.
Please direct inquiries to:
Andrew Polin, 561-544-0719