UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Explosive action, fantastical artifacts and inventive gadgetry abound in season three of Syfy's "Warehouse 13," available on DVD July 10, 2012 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Pete (Eddie McClintock, "Bones," "Stark Raving Mad"), Myka (Joanne Kelly, "Supernatural," "Vanished"), Claudia (Allison Scagliotti, "Drake & Josh") and Artie (Saul Rubinek, "Frasier," "Once and Again") are joined by a new agent (Aaron Ashmore, "Smallville") as they pursue dangerous missions and face a powerful and mysterious enemy whose vendetta against the Warehouse knows no bounds.
From executive producer and showrunner Jack Kenny ("Titus,""The Book of Daniel"), "Warehouse 13" Season Three guest stars sci-fi fan favorites such as Jeri Ryan ("Body of Proof," "Boston Public"), Anthony Michael Hall (The Dark Knight, "Stephen King's Dead Zone"), Lindsay Wagner ("The Bionic Woman"), Neil Grayston ("Eureka") and Kate Mulgrew ("Star Trek: Voyager"). This collectible three-disc set is packed with every episode from season three and riveting bonus features including a never-before-seen chapter of the animated web series "Of Monsters and Men." "Warehouse 13" Season Three is produced by Universal Cable Productions and returns this summer with all-new episodes.
- "OF MONSTERS AND MEN": The complete ten-part animated web series, including a never-before-seen bonus chapter.
- "SECRET SANTA:" Special holiday episode on DVD for the first time.
- DELETED SCENES
- GAG REEL
- "GUEST STARRING…:" Featuring exclusive interviews with guest stars revealing what attracted them to the show, their experience on the set and their interactions with the series' cast.
- LOVE SICK: Podcast with series star Saul Rubinek.
- AUDIO COMMENTARIES:
- "THE NEW GUY:" Audio commentary with executive producer/showrunner Jack Kenny and series star Eddie McClintock, supervising producer Bob Goodman and co-producers Benjamin Raab and Deric A. Hughes.
- "3…2…1…:" Audio commentary with executive producer/showrunner Jack Kenny, writer Bob Goodman and series stars Eddie McClintock and Allison Scagliotti.
- "THE 40TH FLOOR:" Audio commentary with executive producer/showrunner Jack Kenny, series stars Eddie McClintock and Allison Scagliotti and co-writers Benjamin Raab and Deric A. Hughes.
Street Date: July 10, 2012
Copyright: 2012 Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Selection Number: 61120711 (U.S.); 61121643 (Canada)
Running Time: 9 Hours, 22 Minutes
Layers: Dual Layer
Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1
Rating: Not Rated
Technical Info: English 5.1, English SDH Subtitles
For artwork, please log on to our website at www.ushepublicity.com
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group and world-renowned theme parks. Comcast Corporation owns a controlling 51% interest in NBCUniversal, with GE holding a 49% stake.
CONTACTS: Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Executive Director, Publicity
SOURCE Universal Studios Home Entertainment