LONDON, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Superlative achievements amongst over 20 companies delivering excellence in best practices across a broad spectrum of industries were celebrated at the Guoman Cumberland Hotel in London last Tuesday night.
Award recipients were honoured for showcasing growth, innovation and leadership across a variety of sectors including healthcare, energy and power supplies, environment and building technologies, telecommunications, chemicals and security technologies.
Speaking on the occasion, Gary Jeffery, Partner and Head of UK Operations Frost & Sullivan, noted: "Our long-established awards programme recognises companies that have demonstrated a unique approach to doing business in their markets. Frost & Sullivan applauds these ideas and strategies that drive corporate growth."
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance. The select recipients are chosen by Frost & Sullivan's expert industry analysts after rigorous performance measurement and comparison using proprietary methodologies.
The list of this year's award recipients lauded for their accomplishments in the various disciplines amid a challenging economic climate include healthcare players such as Euro Diagnostica AB, Protein Sciences and Merck Serono; telecoms heavyweight Avaya; biometric solutions providers Vision-Box and DERMALOG; and newly emerging dynamic movers and shakers such as 2operate and EVRYTHNG.
The complete list of award recipients:
- Protein Sciences Corporation - 2013 Global Influenza Vaccines New Product Innovation Award
- Euro Diagnostica AB - 2013 European Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- Merck Serono - 2013 European Human Growth Hormones Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- CapsoVision, Inc. - 2013 European Endoscopy Devices Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- geneOnyx Limited - 2013 European Personalised Cosmeceuticals New Product Innovation Award
- Nano Bridging Molecules SA - 2013 European Dental Implant Technology Innovation Leadership Award
- Mascot International AS - 2013 European Workwear Customer Service Leadership Award
- Ocean Harvest Technology Ltd. - 2012 European Aquaculture Feed Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
- Oxitec Limited - 2013 European Pest Control Technology New Product Innovation Award
- VERDER International B.V. - 2012 European Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- Severn Trent Services - 2013 Global Water & Wastewater Disinfection Systems Technology Leadership Award
- Socomec - 2013 European Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- PSI AG - 2012 European ICT for Smart Energy Customer Value Enhancement Award
- Avaya - 2012 EMEA Inbound Contact Centre Routing Systems Market Share Leadership Award
- AmberFin - 2013 Global M&E Video Transcoders Customer Value Enhancement Award
- EVRYTHNG - 2013 European Internet of Things (IOT) Connecting Platform New Product Innovation Award
- HMS Industrial Networks AB - 2013 European Industrial Communication Processors New Product Innovation Award
- FutureE Fuel Cell Solutions GmbH - 2013 European Fuel Cell and Electrolyser Systems Technology Innovation Award
- 2operate - 2013 European Operation Support System Solutions (OSS) for Network Management New Product Innovation Award
- vision-box - 2013 European Border Control & Biometrics Vertical Market Penetration Leadership Award
- DERMALOG Identification Systems GmbH - 2012 Global Biometrics & Border Control Customer Value Enhancement Award
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan