LONDON, October 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Analysing the "Superfoods" Trend and Forecasts for Functional Dairy, Bakery & Cereal, Baby Food, Fats & Oils, Meat, Fish & Eggs and Others Plus Profiles on the Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Markets Analysis
The new report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers an updated outlook for the global functional foods market and growing "superfood" trend. Visiongain assesses that the functional foods market will generate revenues of $69.73bn in 2018.
Now: "Functional Food Industry Boom: Chia, Flax and Quinoa Seeds Markets Witnessing Double Digit Growth." This is an example of the business-critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read Visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the functional foods sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you will receive 217 in-depth tables, charts and graphs- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 184-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global functional foods market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
• Global functional foods market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Regional functional foods market forecasts from 2018-2028 covering
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa
• Country level functional foods forecasts from 2018-2028 covering
• Functional foods submarket forecasts from 2018-2028 covering
- Functional Dairy
- Functional Bakery & Cereal
- Functional Baby Food
- Functional Fats & Oils
- Functional Meat, Fish & Eggs
- Other Functional Foods
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level functional foods markets from 2018-2028
• Profiles and competitive positioning map of the leading 15 functional foods companies
- Abbott Laboratories
- Dean Foods
- General Mills
- Glanbia plc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Orkla Group
- Raisio Group
- Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report will keep your functional foods knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new functional foods technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the food industry & value chain
• Food manufacturers
• Ingredients suppliers
• Manufacturers of functional food
• Manufacturers of functional ingredients
• Manufacturers of free-from food
• Manufacturers of organic food
• Manufacturers of superfoods
• Health & wellness food distribution companies
• Healthy food distributors and manufacturers
• Food marketing and business analysis departments
• Investment analysts
• Investment consultancies
• Food industry investors
• Food market consultancy
• Governmental departments & agencies
• New product development (NPD) managers & Specialists
• Food buyers
• Clean-label food manufacturers
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Food industry associations
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the functional foods market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Functional Foods Market Report 2018-2028: Analysing the "Superfoods" Trend and Forecasts for Functional Dairy, Bakery & Cereal, Baby Food, Fats & Oils, Meat, Fish & Eggs and Others Plus Profiles on the Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Markets Analysis. Avoid missing out by staying informed - order our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/functional-foods-market-report-2018-2028/
Alara Wholefoods Ltd
Alimentos Sanygran S.L.
Alterial Les Recettes de Celiane
Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
Aston Foods and Food Ingredients
Balsajo Black Garlic (UK) Ltd
Big Bear Group
Blue Bottle Coffee
Bo-Shin Flavors & Food Ingredients Ins
C. Hahne Muhlenwerke GmbH
Changsha Gree Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
Chicago Bar Company LLC
Cilag GmbH International
Damhert Nutrition nv
Devondale Murray Goulburn
Facundo Blanco S.A.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Grass Advantage LLC (Amazing Grass)
Green Island International TCM Group Ltd
Hanmi Natural Nutrition Co., Ltd
Healthy Foods Supplies LTD
Jentschura International GmbH
Kirin Holdings Company Ltd
Koninklijke DSM N.V.
Leader Foods Oy
Lifefood Czech Republic s.r.o.
Linwoods Health Foods
Loaf Of Nature
Lyckeby Starch AB
Megmilk snow brand Co
Merric Pet Care
Natures Aid Ltd
Novotech Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Of The Earth Superfoods
Organic Burst World S.A.
Origin Earth Ltd.
Orkla Health AS
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Pharmacare Europe Ltd
Primal Food Ltd
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
Sinorey Foods Co., Ltd.
Specialty Commodities Inc
Standard Functional Foods Group, Inc.
Superfoods and more Wholesale
Superfruit Scandinavia AB
Tendyne Holdings, Inc
The Green Labs LLC
The Isopure Company, LLC
Toda Kogyo Corp.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Xi'an Aquar Technoplogy & Business Co.,Ltd.
List of Organisations Mentioned in this Report
European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Japanese Food Safety Commission
Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare (MHLW)
Japanese Pharmaceutical Affairs and Food Sanitation Council
National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA)
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
State Council Legislative Office (SCLO) China
The Brazilian Association of Foods for Special Purposes and Congeners (ABIAD)
The Committee for Scientific and Technical Assessment of Functional and New Foods (CTCAF)
The Mexican Government
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on [email protected]