MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Online, with free registration (Email email@example.com)
Frost & Sullivan's Visionary Innovation Group Senior Research Analyst Vijay Narayanan and Visionary Innovation Group Team Lead Archana Vidyasekar
The logistic industry is witnessing a massive transformation and is becoming competitive with new players eroding the supply chain. To remain successful, firms need to move towards innovation with a core emphasis on efficiency and reliability in a time constrained environment. With end consumers becoming more demanding with their delivery preferences, the speed of delivery is a critical factor that differentiates one organization from another.
Rapid urbanization and increased volumes in e-commerce will create a need for new transformative business models such as last mile deliveries, on-demand logistic services, real-time delivery tracking through applications and unbundled delivery of services. With high demands, modern delivery methods expect to cause the future of logistics to be overwhelmed by autonomous machines. These machines could make critical time constrained and emergent deliveries effortless.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Insights on how robotics expect to play a critical role in the future of the logistics supply chain
- What is developing as the next "best thing" in robotics
- The mobile robotics segment of unmanned vehicles, such as unmanned ground vehicles and commercial drones, as well as their implications on creating new logistic services.
- How automated guided vehicles create tremendous value and reimbursement to shareholders incorporating them as part of the warehouse management solutions
- Insight on how mobile robots will play a key role in the fourth industrial revolution leading to the genesis of smart factories.
- What firms are observing from an ROI perspective and how trend changing is moving forward
- How to manage and improve the skill level of the workforce to deploy robotic solutions
- How to market the robotic landscape and the usage of futuristic technology in the marketplace
This presentation will discuss the latest opportunities for mobile robots and automation across the major applications. Stakeholders that benefit from this presentation include: public sector executives, and decision makers in the private sector.
What our thought leaders are saying:
"Internet of Things (IOT), wearable devices and sensor fusion are transforming the methods of future logistics deliveries," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst Vijay Narayanan. "IOT applications in logistics expect to provide real-time updates on deliveries, optimize how people and machines work together, and bring about automation, which directly impacts quality of services and drastically reduces overall costs."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1IxjkHY.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan