PARIS, March 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Gameloft, a leading digital and social game publisher, presents its strategic and financial objectives for 2018.
- Since its creation Gameloft has been a unique player in the mobile gaming industry:
- A global leader with its 21 studios and 6,000 employees.
- Over 200 billing and distribution partners in more than 100 countries.
- A unique portfolio of mobile games including strong in-house franchises.
- An audience of 166 million Monthly Active Users.
- A strong organic, profitable and self-funded growth: over 30% sales CAGR and a 7% operating margin on average since 2003.
- Since 2014 Gameloft has anticipated the industry's next stage transition:
- Opening of an in-house agency with direct connection to programmatic partners.
- Implementation of strategic partnerships for the distribution of its games in Asia-Pacific.
- Implementation of integrated development studios focused on a lean and high potential product line: global reorganisation of its creative, sales and online teams in 2015.
- Closing of 10 non-profitable studios representing run-rate gross savings of c. €35 million.
- A reorganised and well-positioned structure, poised to capture the boom of the programmatic advertising mobile market.
- 2016-2018: Gameloft enters a new phase of profitable growth
- 2018 sales target of more than €350 million of which c. 30% from advertising.
- Current operating profit target of more than €65 million in 2018.
- Cumulative free cash flow target of more than €85 million over 2016-2018.
Gameloft will be hosting an investor day in its London offices today at 2.30p.m. GMT during which the management team will detail its strategic plan and 2018 targets for the company. The supporting presentation will be made available on the company's website.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 166 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
Gameloft is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (NYSE Euronext: GFT.PA, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA). Gameloft's sponsored Level 1 ADR (ticker: GLOFY) is traded OTC in the US.
This press release includes information about the objectives of the Group and forward-looking statements. These statements are sometimes identified by the use of the future or conditional tense, as well as terms such as "estimate", "believe", "have the objective of", "intend to", "expect", "result in", "should" and other similar expressions. It should be noted that the realisation of these objectives and forward-looking statements is dependent on the circumstances and facts that arise in the future. Forward-looking statements and information about objectives may be affected by known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may significantly alter the future results, performance and accomplishments planned or expected by the Company. These factors may include changes in the economic and commercial situation, regulations and the risk factors described in Gameloft's Registration Document (§2.1.7) filed with the AMF under number D.15-0405 on April 24, 2015.
This press release and the information contained herein do not constitute either an offer to sell or purchase or the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase securities of Gameloft.
The distribution of this press release in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law. Gameloft assumes no responsibility for any violation of such restrictions by any person.
For more information, consult http://www.gameloft.com