LAS VEGAS, Sept. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaming Partners International Corporation (NasDaq: GPIC), a leading provider of casino currency and table game equipment worldwide, announced today that it will present its full collection of casino products at the upcoming Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 4-6. Product demonstrations will occur daily at booth #4441.
As the gaming industry's leading provider of casino RFID solutions, the Company will present its latest developments designed to extend RFID's functionality from the cage and vault to the gaming floor, improving casino efficiency and security. The company will showcase the following RFID solutions:
- CIS 2.0: The Chip Inventory System uses RFID technology to track the location and status of all RFID enabled chips throughout the casino, increasing inventory movement efficiency and security while providing insight into a casino's operations. The system's real-time inventory monitoring and authentication functions provide instant and accurate validation of chip amounts and serial numbers and can be linked to any third-party casino management system.
- Dual Level Chip Tray: The Dual Level Chip Tray protects casino currency at the table while delivering real-time chip inventory and transaction details. This innovative RFID product enables staff and pit supervisors to focus on customer service and other tasks, enhancing casino efficiency while eliminating manual counting errors.
- Portable Chip Reader: By allowing staff to quickly and accurately read, authenticate and count chips from any location at any time, the Portable Chip Reader extends RFID security from the cage or chip bank to the table, pit podium and even back-of-house accounting areas. Its 3-D, high-speed reading capability can read up to 400 chips per second while simultaneously identifying if the chips are authentic, valid casino currency.
- RFID Progressive Poker: Providing casinos with automated pot calculation and currency authentication, the RFID Poker Table solution minimizes dealer error and increases revenue potential by automating time-consuming pot calculations. Now available with an optional progressive jackpot where players can win all or part of an incrementing prize, the progressive version can link multiple tables together to drive a higher jackpot.
In addition to displaying its innovative RFID solutions, GPI will also highlight the following product advancements during G2E:
- B&G Premium Chip: As part of the company's focus on offering unmatched casino currency products, GPI will emphasize its new B&G Premium Chip line that offers casinos more customizable design options than ever before. By working closely with each casino customer to create a unique, one-of-a-kind chip mold design, each B&G premium plastic injection molded chip can include up to six individual color shots and translucent elements.
- Casino Furniture and eReady Tables: Combining aesthetic beauty with integrated electronic functionality, all custom-built tables on display will be "e-Ready," showcasing GPI's ability to integrate the numerous technologies used on tables today with a pleasing, high quality design.
"We are looking forward to this year's G2E event, where we are pleased to exhibit our wide range of table game products that support our casino customers' table games operations," commented Gregory Gronau, GPI President and Chief Executive Officer. "During the past year, we have made significant accomplishments in expanding our currency and RFID product offerings through strategic acquisitions that enhance each product line's offering and by expanding our local presence in Asia, and we are excited to show these innovations to our customers and receive their valuable feedback."
About Gaming Partners International Corporation (GPIC)
GPIC manufactures and supplies casino table games and equipment to licensed casinos worldwide. Under the brand names of Paulson®, Bud Jones®, and Bourgogne et Grasset®, GPIC provides casino currency such as chips, plaques and jetons; casino tables, furniture and accessories; table layouts; playing cards; precision dice; roulette wheels; and gaming-related RFID technology and applications. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, GPIC has additional locations in Beaune, France; San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico; Atlantic City, New Jersey; Gulfport, Mississippi; and Macau S.A.R., China. For additional information, please visit www.gpigaming.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains "forward-looking statements" based on current expectations involving known and unknown risks and uncertainties, such as statements relating to anticipated future sales or the timing thereof; the long-term growth and prospects of our business or any jurisdiction; the duration or effects of unfavorable economic conditions which may reduce our product sales; and the long term potential of the RFID casino currency solutions market and the ability of GPIC to capitalize on any such growth opportunities. Actual results or achievements may be materially different from those expressed or implied. GPIC's plans and objectives are based on assumptions involving judgments with respect to future economic, competitive and market conditions, the timing and its ability to consummate acquisitions, and future business decisions and other risks and uncertainties identified in Part I-Item 1A, "Risk Factors" of the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2010, all of which are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of which are beyond its control. Therefore, there can be no assurance that any forward-looking statement will prove to be accurate.
For more information please contact:
Gerald W. Koslow, Chief Financial Officer
Gregory S. Gronau, President and Chief Executive Officer
SOURCE Gaming Partners International Corporation