DENVER, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Gates Corporation, a global diversified manufacturer of industrial, automotive, heavy-duty, and powersports aftermarket products, today announces its G-Force sponsored racer lineup for the 2017 season. These sponsored racers participate in an assortment of snow and dirt events, including: snowmobiling, snowmobile drag racing, snowmobile cross-country, ATV, side-by-side, and CVT racing. A record number of racers submitted applications, making the selection for 2017 sponsorships extremely competitive. This year Gates G-Force is sponsoring 20 race teams from across the USA including nine female racers across both snow and dirt categories. In addition, G-Force is sponsoring its youngest racer ever, 8-year-old Kaden Danbury of Vista, CA.
Throughout the 2017 season, G-Force sponsored racers will represent and be supported by the Gates G-Force belt line. G-Force belts are industry-leading components for transferring power on ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles or other powersports equipment. Designed to handle the most arduous off-road and racing conditions with ease, G-Force belts help many racers land on the podium.
"We are excited to share this year's lineup of Gates G-Force sponsored racers," said Drew Conkling, Gates Powersports Belt Line Manager. "We had a large number of applications and it was challenging to make the final selections, but we are confident that our final roster best represents the exciting and diverse powersports category. Many of these racers tell us that switching to G-Force belts has been one of the best changes to their racing programs. We are honored to support these racers and looking forward to what 2017 brings."
The 2017 Gates G-Force sponsored racers by category are:
- Chase Toys Inc (Chad Dow, Tim Lessard) – Maine
- Hayford Racing (Jeff Hayford, Alex Hetteen, Jill Tangen, Daniel Herberg, Cade Hayford) – Minnesota
- Hess Drag Racing (Tyler Wilkerson, Jim Hess) – Maine
- Ryan Weidemann Racing (Ryan Weidemann) – Iowa
- Strand Enterprises (Donna Davidson) – Wisconsin
- Top Tier Motorsports (Cody Knutson) – Wisconsin
- Wenzlaff Racing (Andy Wenzlaff, Jake Wenzlaff, Ellie Wenzlaff) – Wisconsin
OFF-ROAD and DIRT
- 406 Off Road (Nolan Whitesell, Veronica Whitesell) – Illinois
- Adrenaline Racing (Josh Milstead, Amber Milstead, Bruce Hill) – Texas
- Cunningham Racing (Kevin Cunningham) – Indiana
- Danbury Racing (Kaden Danbury) – California
- DM Racing (David Martinez) – California
- Jordan Phillips Racing (Jordan Phillips) – North Carolina
- Katie V Racing (Katie Vernola) – California
- Moore Racing (Paul Moore, Steph Taylor, Dewey Harness) – Ohio
- Rockstar Racing (Lacrecia Beurrier) – Arizona
- Sims188 Racing (Casey Sims) – California
- Sorensen Motorsports (Branden Sorensen, Amanda Sorensen) – Nevada
- Team Momentum Racing (Robert Parker) – North Carolina
- xpWarrior (Jeramiah Drew) – Nevada
For more detailed information about Gates G-Force products, please visit GatesGForce.com. For more information about Gates Corporation, please contact Kristina Lee at 303-744-5595.
About Gates Corporation
Gates Corporation is the world's leading manufacturer of power transmission belts and a premier global manufacturer of fluid power products. Our highly engineered products are critical components used in diverse industrial and automotive applications where the cost of failure is very high relative to the cost of our products. We provide a differentiated value proposition to our customers by offering a complete portfolio of premium product and service solutions for both replacement and first-fit applications across our targeted end markets, which encompass process and specialty, construction, agriculture, energy, transportation, and automotive. We sell our products globally under the Gates brand, which is recognized by distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and installers as the premium brand for quality and technological innovation, a reputation which we have built for over a century since our founding in 1911.
As an engineering leader with a strong foundation in research and development, Gates is committed to advancing the science of motion performance by developing safe, forward-thinking products, services, systems, and solutions, as well as fostering long-term customer and employee relationships. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Gates employs over 14,000 people across 106 locations in 30 countries.
If it moves you, there's a good chance Gates has a part in it.
Gates. Powering Progress.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gates-corporation-announces-2017-g-force-sponsored-racers-300389041.html
SOURCE Gates Corporation