GEICO's 2015 Pilot Program [Hearthstone and Team SoloMid] #GEICOGaming
Jun 10, 2015, 04:16 ET
WASHINGTON, June 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- We are proud to announce that RedPeg Marketing client, GEICO, is sponsoring Team SoloMid and a One Nation of Gamers (ONOG) Hearthstone tournament series! It's GEICO's first venture into #GEICOgaming and the vehicle of choice is esports.
2015 Gaming: Pilot Program
Tournament Series Online & Offline
1. A 16 Player Hearthtstone Tournament including the top talent in US.
2. Tournament will consist of an invitational & part open
3. First 6 spots will consist of the most popular Hearthstone players & 2 slots will be granted through an open | Open Will Be Held Online
4. Final 8 will be flown to Seattle to complete in the Grand Final Onsite at Pax Prime in one of the biggest events in the US.
Game Broadcast Plan
5. Run weekly, Fri-Sun. with each average broadcast 6 hrs.
6. Days will depend on final approval of content
7. Broadcast on Twitch – the "youtube" of gaming content
8. Speed running is basically playing a video game with the intent of completing as fast as possible, as challenged and to see a game pushed to the limits.
The online tournament will be used to drive traffic to a microsite tailored to promote GEICO's presence at Pax Prime and allow for email acquisition.
Players will compete onsite at GEICO's footprint to win the prize.
One Nation of Gamers, Blizzard, ESL
$100+Billion dollar industry, Younger, impressionable and loyal fan base
About RedPeg Marketing... we are an experiential marketing agency that specializes in creative conceptualization that enables brands to connect with their target audience in an authentic way. In the 20 years we've been in the game we've built a reputation that's known for engineering strategic brand experiences with excellent execution; attracting national and international clientele along the way.
Our brand army stretches from coast to coast. RedPeg HQ is located in Alexandria, VA just minutes from the White House & our west coast office is located in Los Angeles; Playa Vista to be exact.
We actively seek out clients who are as committed to shaping culture and determining the future as we are. We excel in showing clients how to overcome barriers to innovation and get to market quickly with winning campaigns and initiatives for their business.
Facebook | http://on.fb.me/1LGsjKt
Twitter | @redpegmarketing
Instagram | @redpegmarketing
Web | www.redpegmarketing.com
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150605/221189
SOURCE RedPeg Marketing
Share this article