LAS VEGAS, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Experience Specialists (GES), a leader in exhibition, event and entertainment experiences invites Expo! Expo! attendees to experience "The Art and Science of Engagement" by visiting GES at booth #743. This one of a kind experience will have the Houston Convention Center buzzing.
Throughout Expo! Expo! GES will share how it generates a competitive edge and measurable return for clients by partnering with them to blend art and science. Examples include:
- Enhancements to Expressosm, its premier online management tool for exhibitors, and GES Connect, its fully-integrated online planning tool for event organizers. With the enhancements, GES offers two easy-to-use, robust tools so exhibitors and organizers can access everything they need in one place and with one password.
- Audio visual services GES now offers directly to clients.
- GES MarketWorks expertise in strategy development and marketing initiatives that help clients improve results.
- New ways ethnoMetrics is providing real-time data on attendee behavior.
As part of GES' commitment to continuous learning, GES is the title sponsor of the education sessions. Some of the company's most passionate professionals will present the following five sessions:
- 20 Under 30 Orientation Breakfast with Industry Experts (Tuesday, December 10, 7:45 – 9:45 a.m.)
- How to Maximize Your IAEE Membership and Your Expo! Expo! Experience (Tuesday, December 10, 11:15 a.m. to noon)
- Hosted Buyer Programs – Can They Work for Your Event? (Tuesday, December 10, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.)
- Seeking Sign Solutions? Ask the Graphics Gurus! (Part 1: Tuesday, December 10, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m., Part 2: Tuesday, December 10, 3:45 – 4:45 p.m.)
- 10 Tips for Enhancing Exhibitor Engagement (Thursday, December 12, 2:15 – 3:15 p.m.)
"Our team looks forward to connecting with attendees and sharing how we provide clients with the art and science they need for true engagement and a measurable return," said GES Chief Sales Officer Jeff Quade. "Attendees will have the opportunity to demo our premier online tools, Expresso and GES Connect, and be inspired by the interactive experience we've created for Expo! Expo! We believe show organizes will leave as excited as we are about the possibilities for their show."
During Expo! Expo! GES Executive Vice President of Industry Development, John Patronski will be awarded IAEE's prestigious Distinguished Service Award, and GES Vice President of Business Development, Craig Hoffend will be inducted into IAEE's Platinum Circle. GES will also be recognized with two Art of Show awards for best Brand Design or Development: Under 50,000 NSF for its work with Studio B Creative and TESOL International on the 2013 TESOL International Convention and English Language Expo, and best Industry Promotion for an event over 50,000 NSF for its work with Six Degrees on Apps World – North America.
GES is also collaborating with IAEE to host the spectacular charity event, Humanity Rocks: A Celebration With A Cause. GES is the founding sponsor of this annual event which will be held Wednesday, December 11, from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. at House of Blues. Proceeds will benefit Child Advocates, Inc. of Houston which provides court appointed volunteers to speak up for abused children.
SOURCE Global Experience Specialists