Get Sandal-Perfect Feet with Healthifeet®
Moisturizing Cream Ideal for People with Dry or Cold Feet
Apr 13, 2013, 05:00 ET
LITTLETON, N.H., April 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Summer is coming and the shoes are coming off. Warm weather means sandals, flip flops, and exposing your feet to the rest of the world. It's time to prepare your feet for the light of day. Tender Corporation, makers of Healthifeet® foot cream, recommends these five easy steps to help your feet look great and feel tremendous all spring and summer:
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130413/NE94279 )
- Exfoliate. Over the winter, dead skin cells build up on your feet, because cold weather dries out skin. The first time you exfoliate this season, make sure to get between every toe and crevice.
- Use a pumice stone. A pumice stone is your heel's best friend. Gently rub the stone over the entire heel area to remove stubborn dead skin cells and smooth out the pads of your feet.
- Exercise. Using your feet to exercise keeps your arches looking nice and also helps to improve your balance.
- Moisturize with Healthifeet®. Healthifeet® is a deeply moisturizing foot cream that contains L-Arginine, a naturally occurring amino acid that has been shown to enhance circulation in clinical trials. Healthifeet®'s nourishing cream is enriched with vitamins and nutrients that penetrate dry, cracked skin, leaving it feeling soft and comfortable. Plus, the increase in circulation has the added benefit of warming your feet during those cool early summer breezes.
- Paint your nails. Find a color that complements your skin tone. Pale complexions are complemented by pastels and light peach. Fair complexions look best with French manicures as well as beige, light oranges, berry colors and medium pinks. Tan complexions go well with copper, soft browns and light purples and pinks. Olive complexions are complemented by deep shades of peach, gold and reddish hues. Dark complexions look great with almost every dark or deep color.
If you have great sandals, show them off with great feet. If you'd like to share a pretty nail color or a tip to keep your feet healthy, let us know on Healthifeet®'s Facebook page!
Everything recommended in our five easy steps is available at your local CVS, including Healthifeet.
For additional information and a money-saving coupon, be sure to check out or website at www.healthifeet.com.
About Tender Corporation
Founded in 1975, Tender Corp. is a privately owned and operated business located in the heart of the White Mountains in Littleton, New Hampshire, with divisions of the company residing in Oakland, California. Keane NH, and Clearwater FL. Tender Corp. manufactures and markets the world-famous insect bite treatment, After Bite®—The Itch Eraser®, activity-specific Adventure® Medical Kits, Survive Outdoors Longer™ survival gear , the revolutionary Easy Access Bandages™, Easy Care First Aid™ Kits, and Ready 4 Kits™ as well as a full line of well-known insect repellents, first-aid treatments, and sunburn and windburn products. Currently, Tender Corp. products are distributed worldwide in over forty countries. Additional information is available at http://www.tendercorp.com.
Contact: Mary Kate Drew
Public Relations Specialist
e. [email protected]
SOURCE Tender Corporation
Share this article