DUBLIN, June 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "The Global Smart TV Market 2019-2024: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity & Forecast" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global smart TV market size reached US$ 157 Billion in 2018. The market value is further expected to reach US$ 278 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 10% during 2019-2024.
Catalyzed by the increasing penetration of the high-speed internet, the viewership of online content has increased significantly over the last few years catalyzing the demand of smart TV's. Moreover, there has also been a significant drop in the prices of smart TV's increasing their affordability among the general population. Other major factors driving the demand of smart TV's include rising disposable incomes, increasing adoption of 4K resolution televisions, technological advancements, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the global smart TV market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Smart TV industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global smart TV market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global smart TV industry?
- What is the breakup of the global smart TV market on the basis of resolution type?
- What is the breakup of the global smart TV market on the basis of screen size?
- What is the breakup of the global smart TV market on the basis of screen type?
- What is the breakup of the global smart TV market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the global smart TV market on the basis of platform?
- What is the breakup of the global smart TV market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the global smart TV market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global smart TV industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global smart TV industry?
- What is the structure of the global smart TV industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global smart TV industry?
- How are smart TVs manufactured?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Smart TV Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Resolution Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Screen Size
5.5 Market Breakup by Screen Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Technology
5.7 Market Breakup by Platform
5.8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.9 Market Breakup by Application
5.10 Market Breakup by Region
5.11 Market Forecast
5.12 SWOT Analysis
5.13 Value Chain Analysis
5.14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.15 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Resolution Type
6.1 4K UHD TV
6.2 HD TV
6.3 Full HD TV
6.4 8K TV
7 Market Breakup by Screen Size
7.1 Below 32 Inches
7.2 32 to 45 Inches
7.3 46 to 55 Inches
7.4 56 to 65 Inches
7.5 Above 65 Inches
8 Market Breakup by Screen Type
9 Market Breakup by Technology
9.1 LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
9.2 LED (Light Emitting Diode)
9.3 OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode)
9.4 QLED (Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diode)
10 Market Breakup by Platform
10.3 Web Os
10.4 Tizen Os
11 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
12 Market Breakup by Application
13 Market Breakup by Region
13.1 Asia Pacific
13.3 North America
13.4 Middle East and Africa
13.5 Latin America
14 Smart TV Manufacturing Process
14.1 Product Overview
14.2 Raw Material Requirements
14.3 Manufacturing Process
14.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
15.3.1 LG Electronics Inc.
15.3.2 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
15.3.3 Sony Corporation
15.3.4 Panasonic Corporation
15.3.5 Vizio Inc.
15.3.6 Apple Inc.
15.3.7 Hisense Group Co. Ltd.
15.3.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
15.3.9 TCL Corporation
15.3.10 Insignia Systems Inc.
15.3.11 Haier Group Corporation
15.3.12 Hitachi Ltd.
15.3.13 Westinghouse Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/18niab
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets