LONDON, Sept. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5566831
The report predicts the global advance energy storage market to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on advance energy storage market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Advanced energy storage system is used to store the produced energy and uses the stored energy when required. The advanced energy storage system uses various technologies that convert the electricity into the energy and at a later time convert back into usable electricity. The advanced energy systems use phase change materials, supercapacitors, battery, fuel cells to store the various forms of energy including radiation, chemical, electrical potential, electricity, kinetic and many others. The demand for energy is growing all over the world, the total generated electricity is not sufficient to fulfill the demand for energy.
The rapidly growing energy demand and depletion of the fossil fuels lead to the growing adoption of renewable energy such as solar energy and wind power. The Cumulative renewable energy investments are driving the growth of the advanced energy storage system market. In Addition, the use of advanced energy storage systems in the heat and power generation and electrical/hybrid transportation are anticipated to boost the growth of the advanced energy storage system market. The advanced energy system contains the integrated software's that helps to manage the storage system that is likely to escalate the market growth. However, the high cost associated with the overall storage system is hampering the growth of the advanced energy storage system market. Moreover, the rising awareness about the renewable energy, growing adoption of advanced energy storage systems across various end-use industries and increasing investment in the modern infrastructure are the factors projected to create the several opportunities in the advanced energy storage system market in upcoming years.
The report on advance energy storage market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global advance energy storage market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global advance energy storage market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global advance energy storage market is segmented on the basis of technology and application.
Global Advance Energy Storage Market by Technology
- Electro Chemical Energy Storage
• Lithium-Ion Battery
• Lead Acid Battery
• Sodium Sulfur (NAS) Battery
- Mechanical Energy Storage
• Flywheel Energy Storage
• Pumped Hydro Energy Storage
• Compressed Air
- Thermal Storage
• Sensible Heat Thermal Energy Storage
• Latent Heat Thermal Energy Storage
• Thermo Chemical Energy Storage
Global Advance Energy Storage Market by Application
- Grid Storage
• On grid
• Off Grid
- Maxwell Corporation
- AES Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- INEOS Group AG.
- EDF Renewables
- ABB Ltd.
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- Tesla Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of advance energy storage market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in advance energy storage market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global advance energy storage market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5566831
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +1 (718) 213 4904