LONDON, May 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global agrochemicals industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $261.9 billion by 2019. The major drivers of agrochemicals industry are increasing demand for food with rising population and consumer awareness associated with the benefits of fertilizers and pesticides in crop production. Development in technology to boost farm production with increasing government investments in agriculture to increase crop yields provides huge opportunities to this market. Asia-Pacific dominates the global agrochemicals market, accounting for major share in overall market in the year 2013 and expected to remain the largest market in the near future due to the increasing demand for food crops from its key countries such as China and India.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global agrochemicals industry by product type and by region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Agrochemicals Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global agrochemicals industry including the industry trends, cost structures, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends of the industry. The study also includes global agrochemicals industry trends and forecasts through 2019, segmented by regions and product types as follows:
Agrochemicals Industry by Regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Agrochemicals Industry by Product Types:
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that segments of agrochemical industry will grow moderately during 2014-2019. Pesticides segment is growing at a greater pace than fertilizer. Growing horticulture and floriculture industries are likely to increase the demand for pesticides. Growing demand of agrochemicals from emerging economies of Asia-Pacific, with its thriving economies and rapidly expanding population, is expected to increase demand for this market over the next five year (2014 to 2019).
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Agrochemicals Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global Agrochemicals Industry intelligence with special emphasis on segment market such as fertilizer and pesticides.
- Market size in terms of value by segments, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides agrochemicals market breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Industry strategic assessment, emerging trend, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the industry players are studied in the report.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1023598/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48