DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsj435/global_carbon) has announced the addition of the "Global Carbon Black Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global carbon black market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2015 to 2020.
For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development, where the unique characteristics of carbon black can be capitalized. The report further suggests the development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and development of low-cost solutions for end users.
The author has analyzed the global carbon black market by application, end user industry, and region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, Global Carbon Black Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis. The Lucintel report serves as a springboard for growth strategy, as it provides a comprehensive data and analysis on trends, key drivers, and directions.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Carbon black market size estimation in terms of volume (kt) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Carbon black market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region, application and end user industry
- Segmentation analysis: Carbon black market size by various application segments such as coating, ink, plastic, non-tire rubber, tire and others. By various end user industry, such as transportation, industrial, building and construction, printing and packaging and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Carbon black market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of carbon black suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Birla Carbon
- Cabot Corporation
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Co.
- Orion Engineered Carbons
- Philips Carbon Black
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsj435/global_carbon
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets