LONDON, September 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Statins and Fixed-Dose Combinations, Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors, Ion Exchange Resins, Fibrates, PCSK9 Inhibitors, Novel Drugs
The global cholesterol-lowering drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is estimated at $19.2bn in 2017. In the Statins and Fixed-Dose Combinations segment, Crestor was on the lead in 2016 and held a share of 26.7%.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 181-page report you will receive 89 tables and 107 figures - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 181-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global cholesterol-lowering drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast from 2017-2027 for the global cholesterol-lowering drugs market by its main segments:
• Statins and Fixed-Dose Combinations
• Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors, Ion Exchange Resins, Fibrates
• PCSK9 Inhibitors
• Novel Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs
• This report provides revenue forecast from 2017-2027 for the leading drugs under the Statins and Fixed-Dose Combination segment:
• Lescol/Lescol XL
• This report provides revenue forecast from 2017-2027 for the leading drugs under the Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors, Ion Exchange Resins, Fibrates segment:
• This report provides revenue forecast from 2017-2027 for the leading drugs under the PCSK9 Inhibitor segment:
• This report provides revenue forecast from 2017-2027 for the leading drugs under the novel cholesterol-lowering drugs segment:
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: the US, Canada, Mexico
• South America: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, Rest of South America
• Europe: Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Australia, Thailand, Rest of APAC
• RoW: Middle East, Africa, Other Countries
• Our study provides SWOT and Porter's Five Forces analysis that influence the global cholesterol-lowering drugs market
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the cholesterol-lowering drugs market:
• Merck & Co
• Kowa Company
• Daiichi Sankyo
• Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global cholesterol-lowering drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Market 2017-2027: Statins and Fixed-Dose Combinations, Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors, Ion Exchange Resins, Fibrates, PCSK9 Inhibitors, Novel Drugs.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100.
List of Companies Mentioned in the Report
Dr Reddy's Laboratories
Fresenius Medical Care
Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals
Merck and Co.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd